Loreal India for Young Women in Science Scholarships 2019
Loreal India Scholarships for Young Women in Science 2019: L’Oreal India for Young Women in Science 2019 is initiated as L’Oreal believes that science played a great role in the progress and the endowment of women is crucial to its future.
The last date to apply application on July 01st, 2019.
Check out more Scholarship Programs
Eligibility for Loreal India Scholarships 2019
- Female who have passed class 12 in 2019 in Science Stream from Delhi / NCR, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicants must have scored a minimum of 85% in PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Maths) OR PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology).
- Applicants must be a minimum of 17 years of age.
- Applicants must be in first year pursuing medicine, engineering, information technology, pharmacy, Ayurveda, biotechnology, and other graduate courses pertaining to science (B.Sc), etc from any recognized college, a university situated anywhere in India.
Loreal India Scholarship Details
Number of Scholarships – Till date we have given upto 300 scholarships
A scholarship of Rs.250,000/- as a reward will be given to each girl student selected for the L’Oreal India for Young Women in Science Scholarship 2019.
This Scholarship will cover college fees for pursuing any scientific field in any recognized college or University in India.
The reward will be divided in equal annual installments over the period of the degree of study, provided that the certificate of passing is being submitted every year.
Loreal India Scholarships Selection Process
- The scholarship shall be granted to the students solely selected by L’Oreal India Private Limited. The discretion of L’Oreal India shall be conclusive. No requests shall be entertained for reasons regarding non-selection.
- Interview of the Selected Applicants.
- Selected applicants and their parents shall be called for an interview Delhi/Hyderabad/Mumbai/Bangalore (based on the proximity of the applicant) at their own cost.
Loreal India Scholarships Application Form 2019
Applicants can apply through online at http://www.foryoungwomeninscience.com/
Applicants can also download the application form from the website and send the duly filled in copy along with relevant documents to “The Scholarship Cell, L’Oreal India Pvt. Ltd., 8th Floor A wing Marathon Futurex, NM Joshi Marg Lower Parel, Mumbai-400013.
Document to be sent with the Application Form if applied Offline:
- Attested copy of proof of age.
- Proof of parents income (certificate from a government body e.g. income certificates/salary slip) and Form 16.
- Attested copy of 10th Standard mark sheet.
- Attested copy of 12th Standard mark sheet or copy of C.E.T mark sheet (if applicable).
- An essay (not more than 600 words) about yourself and why you have decided to pursue the chosen course of study and how the scholarship will help you, which is to be handwritten by yourself.
The enclosed envelope shall clearly mention “SCHOLARSHIP“ on the top left-hand corner. No items in the application form shall be left vacant by the candidates and the fields not corresponding to them shall be filled with “N.A”.
Loreal India Scholarships Important Dates
- The last date to apply July 01st, 2019.