LSAT 2019: The Law School Admission Test (LSAT) is a worldwide Level Entrance Exam. LSAT Exam is organized to offer admission into various Law Colleges/ Institutions of India and Foreign Countries. LSAT 2019 – Pearson VUE on behalf of USA based Law School Admission Council (LSAC) has announced Law School Admission Test (LSAT) India on
May 19 th 2019 May 26th 2019, along with online registration process for LSAT India application form. The online registration process for LSAT India application form 2019 has begun on October 15th to May 06th 2019. Check out the complete information about LSAT 2019 exam date, registration, application form, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, registration fees and more details for LSAT Exam 2019.
Check out LSAT Test 2020
LSAT 2019 Law School Admission Test Notification
- LSAT India 2019 an Entrance exam to get admission to all the renowned LSAT India Colleges.
- LSAT India 2019 is a law entrance exam conducted offline (paper-pencil based) for admissions to five-year integrated undergraduate and two-year postgraduate law programs in over 45 law schools of India
- This year, Pearson VUE administered LSAT India, which is a standardized test of reading and reasoning skills will be conducted on 19th May 2019
- The Paper-Pencil based law school admission test for India will have as many as 100 questions and are to be attempted within two hours and twenty minutes (140 minutes). LSAT-India Test Duration: 2 hours 20 minutes without any break.
- Applicants will get all the information related to admission procedure, application form, eligibility criteria, admit card, exam details, test pattern, result and counselling here in this given.
Also See: Law Entrance Exams 2019
LSAT Exam Dates 2019 | LSAT Test Dates 2019
- Registration Window Start: October 15th 2018
- LSAT Registration Window Ends: May 06th 2019
- LSAT Admit Card Release: May 09th 2019 – May 18th 2019
- LSAT 2019 Exam Date:
May19 th 2019May 26th 2019
- The announcement of LSAT Results: June 01st 2019
LSAT Registration 2019
Register online for the LSAT-India entrance test by logging on to lsat.fdshive.com (registrations open on October 15th 2018). The LSAT-India registration fee is INR 3800/-.
The fee can be paid online only through credit/debit cards. The Applicant can also contact Pearson VUE at [email protected] for more information.
Pearson VUE has opened the online application window for LSAT India 2019 on October 15th 2018. Applicants applying for LSAT India 2019 will need to first register online through the official link.
LSAT India application process is completely online including payment of fees. Applicants will have to enter their name, date of birth, e-mail id and mobile number besides setting a password for online registration of LSAT India 2019. Once the Applicant has registered for the law school admission test, a confirmation mail will be sent to his/her registered mail account.
Next the Applicant will have to fill all fields of their LSAT India application form 2019 and proceed to the next step of application fee payment.
Applicants will have to pay a fee of Rs.3800/- against LSAT India 2019 application fee using any of the online payment options – Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. The duly filled-in applications of LSAT India should be submitted online only by the last date, i.e. May 06th 2019 (11:59 pm), after which no application forms of LSAT India 2019 will be entertained under any circumstances
The LSAT 2019 fee can be paid online only through credit/debit cards. The Applicant can also contact Pearson VUE at [email protected] for more information. On completion of the registration, all Applicants will get an LSAT India registration number. Applicants will need to mention this LSAT-India registration number while submitting the application forms to the associated colleges.
LSAT 2019 Registration Fees
- Applicants can register for LSAT-India by paying the LSAT-India registration fee (Rs.3800/-), payable by credit card or demand draft/pay order/ banker’s cheque.
- The last date of payments receipt differs for these two modes; Applicants are advised to check “Important dates” for details.
- Registration fee will be accepted only through VISA and Mastercard credit cards, issued in India.
- Pearson VUE will not be held responsible for late or non-delivery of any material or information sent by it through electronic mail and/or post to Applicants.
LSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Pearson VUE has notified LSAT India 2019 eligibility criteria on October 04th, 2018 for those seeking admissions through the law school admission test. As per the eligibility criteria of LSAT 2019.
Applicants need to be a citizen of India. Applicants should have qualified 12th board examination of 10+2 education system of CBSE or any other equivalent education board, if applying for undergraduate law programs including BA LLB.
Those applying for postgraduate law programs including LLM need to be an LLB degree holder with minimum qualifying marks. The qualifying marks, however, shall vary for each of the participating colleges across India.
Applicants are advised to visit the official websites of the associated colleges before registering for LSAT – India 2019 exam.
LSAT 2019 Age Limit
- There is no age limit to apply for LSAT India exam. Applicants have to check the age limit as specified by individual colleges wherein they are seeking admission.
LSAT Exam Pattern 2019
USA based LSAC has announced the LSAT 2019 exam pattern, which mentions that Applicants will be examined upon good thinking skills, therefore there will be no questions for assessing prior legal knowledge or mathematical skills or updates on general knowledge and current affairs.
LSAT 2019 will be held on May 19th 2019. The offline question booklet will have as many as 100 questions of objective (multiple-choice) nature. The applicants will need to attempt the LSAT India 2019 questions within 140 minutes where they have to mark the most appropriate choice among those given against each question.
The Pearson VUE administered entrance exam will be covering three parts:
- Analytical Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning and
- Reading Comprehension
The Logical Reasoning will be further divided into two parts, thence dividing the LSAT India 2019 question paper into a total of four sections. Each section needs to be attempted in a time limit of 35 minutes.
No Applicant will be allowed to attempt the question of other sections, after or before the commencement of respective section.
There will be no negative marking for any wrong answer, therefore it is advised not to leave any question unmarked. Further Applicants are to note that there will be no breaks given during the 140 minute-LSAT India 2019 offline test.
LSAT Syllabus 2019
The LSAT 2019 syllabus specifies the topics and marking scheme to be followed in the law examination, LSAT India 2019. Pearson VUE will include questions based on Analytical reasoning, Logical Reasoning and Reading comprehension in the law examination.
Applicants can view the detailed syllabus for LSAT India 2019 here.
LSAT India Colleges that are participating this year.
LSAT India 2019 will witness participation of 45 law schools for admission into the undergraduate and postgraduate law programs. Applicants can take a look here for the list of LSAT India 2019 Participating Institutes given here.
- Alliance School of Law, Alliance University, Bangalore
- ITM Law School, Gurgaon
- School of Law, Ansal University, Gurgaon
- AURO University, School of Law, Surat
- Jindal Global Law School, Sonipat
- School of Law, Gitam University, Visakhapatnam
- Central India College of Law, Nagpur
- JSS Law College, Mysore
- School of Law, K. R. Mangalam University, Gurgaon
- College of Legal Studies, Dehradun
- L.E. Society’s Law College, Bangalore
- School of Law, Noida International University, Noida
- Faculty of Law, ICFAI University, Dehradun
- Faculty of Law, ICFAI University, Gangtok
- Faculty of Law, ICFAI University, Jaipur
- ICFAI Law School, IFHE, Hyderabad
- MATS Law School, MATS University, Raipur
- School of Law, Sharda University, Greater Noida
- G H Raisoni Law School, Nagpur
- Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, IIT Kharagpur, Kharagpur
- VIT Law School, Chennai
- Chotanagpur Law College, Ranchi
LSAT 2019 Testing Locations
- North: Chandigarh, Delhi (NCR), Jaipur, Lucknow, Dehradun
- South: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi
- West: Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Mumbai, Nagpur, Indore
- East: Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Raipur, Ranchi, Guwahati, Patna.
LSAT Admit Card 2019
Admit cards of eligible Applicants (complete registrations) will be available for download from 09th May – 18th May 2019.
Applicants will get access of the LSAT 2019 Admit card in online mode through their registered accounts of LSAT India.
LSAT Admit Card 2019 should be considered as an important document by the Applicants firstly because it is the hall ticket to appear in the law examination and secondly, it mentions all the important details like the name of the Applicants, exam date, roll number, exam duration besides timing and venue. It should also be noted that no Applicant will be allowed to enter the examination hall in absence of the admit card of LSAT India 2019.