LSAT India 2020 | LSAT Exam Pattern 2020
LSAT – India is a standardized test of reading and verbal reasoning skills designed by the USA–based Law School Admission Council (LSAC) for use by law schools in India.
Date of LSAT 2020 Exam: May/June 2020
The total duration of the test is 2 hours and 20 minutes without any break.
Question type – Multiple Choice formats.
The LSAT – India is a paper and pencil test with four sections. Two of the sections contain logical reasoning questions; one section contains analytical reasoning questions, and one section contains reading comprehension questions.
The amount of time allotted for each section is 35 minutes.
LSAT India carried total of 100 marks. Each section was 25 marks.
LSAT scores are accepted by top institutes like Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law-IIT Kharagpur Law School, Galgotia University Law School, The Jindal Global Law School, UPES Dehradun, KLE Bangalore, Greater Noida and Amity Law School, Gurgaon.
LSAT 2020 Test Centres
The LSAT-India 2020 test will be conducted in the following cities:
- North: Chandigarh, Delhi (NCR), Jaipur, Lucknow.
- South: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi.
- East: Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Raipur, Ranchi.
- West: Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Mumbai, Nagpur.
Check out more Law Entrance Exams
LSAT Syllabus 2020
The LSAT 2020 syllabus specifies the topics and marking scheme to be followed in the law examination, LSAT India 2020. Pearson VUE will include questions based on Analytical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning and Reading comprehension in the law examination.
Applicants can view the detailed syllabus for LSAT India 2020 here.
LSAT India Colleges that are participating this year.
LSAT India 2020 will witness the participation of 45 law schools for admission into the undergraduate and postgraduate law programs. Applicants can take a look here for the list of LSAT India 2020 Participating Institutes given here.
- Alliance School of Law, Alliance University, Bangalore
- ITM Law School, Gurgaon
- School of Law, Ansal University, Gurgaon
- AURO University, School of Law, Surat
- Jindal Global Law School, Sonipat
- School of Law, Gitam University, Visakhapatnam
- Central India College of Law, Nagpur
- JSS Law College, Mysore
- School of Law, K. R. Mangalam University, Gurgaon
- College of Legal Studies, Dehradun
- L.E. Society’s Law College, Bangalore
- School of Law, Noida International University, Noida
- Faculty of Law, ICFAI University, Dehradun
- Faculty of Law, ICFAI University, Gangtok
- Faculty of Law, ICFAI University, Jaipur
- ICFAI Law School, IFHE, Hyderabad
- MATS Law School, MATS University, Raipur
- School of Law, Sharda University, Greater Noida
- G H Raisoni Law School, Nagpur
- Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, IIT Kharagpur, Kharagpur
- VIT Law School, Chennai
- Chotanagpur Law College, Ranchi