Lucknow University M.Ed Admission 2019 | M.Ed Entrance Exam 2019
Lucknow University M.Ed Admission Test 2019 – The University of Lucknow has conducted the admission test for Admission to M.Ed Courses every year through Lucknow University M.Ed Admission Test.
Check out Lucknow University M.Ed Admission Test 2019 eligibility criteria, application process, application form, seats, entrance exam, application dates, application fees and more details.
Duration: Duration of this course is two-year academic sessions divided into four semesters of four and a half months each.
Lucknow University M.Ed Eligibility Criteria
To get eligible for Lucknow M.Ed Admission Test Applicants are required to meet the following criteria:
- B.Ed., B.A.-B.Ed., B.Sc.-B.Ed., B.El.-B.Ed., & D.El.Ed with an undergraduate Degree.
- Applicants having B.Ed., B.A.-B.Ed., B.Sc.-B.Ed., B.El.-B.Ed., & D.El.Ed. with an undergraduate Degree or a recognized BTC or LT diploma or equivalent with 50% marks in aggregate from a University established by law and recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- Only those Applicants whose B.Ed. examination results have been declared before the last date of the online application process of the University of Lucknow will be eligible for admission to the M.Ed. program.
- The applicant can not pursue two Postgraduate degree courses simultaneously.
Lucknow University M.Ed Application Procedure 2019
Admission to this course is done on the basis of M.Ed Admission Test conducted by the University in accordance with the orders of Govt. of U.P., Lucknow University statutes and regulations of NCTE.
There will be three basis for admission to the M.Ed. program
- Written test
- Academic Index Weightage
Lucknow University M.Ed Application Form 2019
Applicants have to essential applied for admission test in the online mode by visiting the official website that is www.lkouniv.ac.in.
Step 1 Registration: Applicants have to fill the relevant details in the form provided. These fields cannot be edited later; applicants will receive their login details in the mobile number and email ID provided at the time of registration.
Step 2 Personal Details: Applicants have to enter their personal details.
Step 3 Educational Qualifications: Applicants have to fill their educational qualifications. Enter the marks of all the subjects mentioned in the mark sheets.
Step 4 Application Fee: If all the entries in the application form are correct, the applicant can submit the form and proceed for payment of the application fees. Form fees can be submitted by any of the following ways:
- Credit Card,
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Step 5 Print Application Form: Applicants can print their complete application Form & Fee receipt to complete the application process.
Lucknow University M.Ed Application Fee
- General and Rs. 1000.00 (Rs. 2000.00 with late fee)
- SC and ST Rs. 500.00 (Rs. 1500.00 with late fee)
Lucknow University M.Ed Admission Test Dates 2019
- Form Submission Starts: March 15th, 2019
- Last date for form submission without late fee May 15th, 2019
- Last date for form submission with late fee of Rs.1000/-: May 20th, 2019
- Admit Card download: May 25th, 2019
- Tentative date of Entrance Test: 01st to 07th June 2019
- Test Centre at Lucknow only
- Tentative Interview: 08th to 12th June 2019
- Institutions and Number of Seats available for M.Ed. Course*
- Dept of Education, Lucknow University (25 Aided)
- Aryavart Institute of Higher Education, Shahid Path, Utaratia, Lucknow (50 Self-financed)
- S.R.M. Memorial Degree College, Sarojani Nagar, Lucknow (50 Self-financed)
- Rama Mahavidyalaya, Gaurav Vihar, Chinhat, Lucknow (50 Self-financed)
- Sri Mahaveer Prasad Mahila Mahavidyalaya Rajajipuram, Lucknow (Minority Institution) (25 Self-financed)
- Swami Vivekananda Mahila Mahavidyalaya (25 Self-financed)
- City College of Management (25 Self-financed)
- Gautam Buddha Degree College (25 Self-financed)
- Rajat Degree College (50 Self-financed)
- City Academy Degree College (25 Self-financed)
- Eram Degree College (25 Self-financed)
- Lala Mahadev Prasad Verma Balika Mahavidyalay, Gosaiganj (50 Self Financed)
- Rajat Women’s College of Education & Management, Kamta, Chinhat (50 Self Financed)
- Rameshwaram Institute of Education & Trainning (50 Self Financed)
- Rajat College of Education & Management, Matiari, Chinhat (50 Self Financed)Reservation
- Vertical Reservation: (i) SC-21%, (ii) ST-02% & (iii) OBC of UP-27%
- Horizontal Reservation: (i) Self or son/daughter/spouse of LU Teacher/Employee-10%; Son/daughter/spouse of LU Associated College Teacher-05; Dependents of Freedom Fighters-02%; Females-20%.
University of Lucknow Address
Lucknow University Main Building, University Road, Babuganj, Hasanganj, Babuganj, Hasanganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226007, Mobile No.: 8005195983, Email: [email protected], Website www.lkouniv.ac.in.