Maharashtra Applied Arts and Crafts Common Entrance Test 2019
MAH AAC CET 2019 for admission to Undergraduate Visual Arts Courses (Fine Arts and Applied Art) for the academic year 2019-20. State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State, Mumbai is conducting the Common Entrance Test (CET) for granting the admission into UG Visual Arts Courses. The MAH AAC CET 2019 will start May 19th, 2019. Check out the complete details about MAH AAC CET 2019 admission like, exam date, eligibility, application form, number of seats, application fees, admit card, important dates and more information about MAH AAC CET 2019.
About the MAH AAC CET 2019
- Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions and Fees) ACT 2015 (MAH. XXVIII of 2015), the competent Authority is conducting CET (MAH‐AAC‐CET 2019) for admissions to Visual Art Undergraduate Courses for Academic Year 2019‐
- The Commissioner of State CET Cell has been designated as Competent Authority for conducting MAH‐AAC‐CET 2019 and selection of applicants for admission to 4 Year Duration Full Time under Graduate Degree Courses in Visual Art (Bachelor of Fine Art) for the academic year 2019.
Check out MHH CET 2019 Notification
MAH AAC CET 2019 Important Dates
- The Online applications are invited for CET for admission to First Year of Full Time Professional Undergraduate Visual Art Courses (Fine Art and Applied Art) in the Govt., Govt. Aided and Unaided Institutes in the Maharashtra State, as per following schedule.
- Online Registration of Application Form on Website: 01st January to 31st March 2019
- Payment of Fees through Challan in any SBI Branch: 01st January to 02nd April 2019
- Selection of CET Center for Practical Exam after Payment of Fees: 03rd January to 02nd April 2019
- The issue of Hall Ticket (through Applicant login): 15th April 2019 to 19th May 2019
- Date of MAH‐AAC‐CET 2019 Practical Exam (Object, Design, Memory): May 19th, 2019 (11.00 AM to 04.30 PM)
- Date of MAH‐AAC‐CET 2019 General Knowledge Exam Paper (Online): May 20th, 2019 (11.00 AM to 12.00 PM)
- Declaration of Result of MAH‐AAC‐CET 2019 on Website through June 07th, 2019
Check out Common Entrance Test 2019
Eligibility Criteria for MAH AAC CET 2019
- All the applicants passed/appearing at the qualifying Exam i.e. HSC/12th Standard exam or its equivalent exam and having Indian Nationality are eligible for appearing for MAH‐AAC‐CET 2019. There is no age limit for admission and appearing to MAH‐AAC‐CET 2019.
- (1) Maharashtra State Candidature – Applicant can claim only one type of Maharashtra State Candidature Type i.e. from Type A to E.
(i) Applicants passing SSC and also HSC from a recognized institution in Maharashtra State;
(ii) The applicant who is either Domicile of Maharashtra and/or is born in Maharashtra;
- The applicant who does not fall in Type‐A above, but who or whose Father or Mother is domiciled in the State of Maharashtra and possess Domicile Certificate.
- An applicant who does not fall in either Type‐A or Type‐B but whose Father or Mother is an employee of the Govt. of India or Govt. of India Undertaking and who has been posted and reported to duty in Maharashtra State before the last date for submission of Application Form for CAP.
- An Applicant who does not fall in any of the above Type‐A, Type B and Type‐C but whose Father or Mother is an employee or retired employee of the Govt. of Maharashtra or Govt. of Maharashtra Undertaking.
- Applicants passing SSC and/or HSC Exam from a recognized institution located in a disputed Maharashtra Karnataka Border Area and whose Mother tongue is Marathi.
- (2) All India Candidature: The Applicants having Indian Nationality are eligible under this Category.
- (3) Minority Candidature: The Applicant belonging to a particular Linguistic or Religious Minority Community from State of Maharashtra and as notified by the Government are eligible under this Category.
- (4) NRI Candidature: The Applicant who fulfils the conditions as defined in clause (n) of section 2 of the Act are eligible under this category.
- (5) Foreign Student or OCI or PIO Candidature: The Foreign Student Applicants, as defined in clause (i) of section 2 of the Act, the Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) applicant, as in under clause (p) of rule 2 and Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) as defined in clause (o) of section 2 of the Act are eligible under this Category.
- (6) Jammu and Kashmir Migrant Candidature: The children of citizens, who are displaced from Jammu and Kashmir to any part of India or from unsafe border area of Jammu and Kashmir to a relatively safer place in Jammu and Kashmir from1990 onwards due to terrorist activities.
Examination & Bell Schedule
- Practical Exam (Object Drawing Practical, Design Practical, Memory Drawing Practical) on 19th May 2019 (Sunday) 11.00 Am to 4.30 PM
- Paper I: Design Practical [Time 1 Hr. 30 Minutes]
- Paper II: Object Drawing Practical [Time 1 Hour]
- Paper III: Memory Drawing Practical [Time 1 Hr. 30 Minutes]
- Paper IV: Objective Type Theory (General Knowledge) [Time 1 Hour]
MAH AAC CET 2019 Scheme of Exam
- Date of Exam: The Exam will be conducted at various centres in Maharashtra on 19th May 2019 (Sunday).
- Schedule of Test Design: The MAH‐AAC‐CET 2019 will consist of three practical papers each paper is of 50 marks and one objective type theory online paper which is of 40 marks.
- Paper I: Object Drawing Practical – 1 No. of Questions; 50 Marks & Total 50 Marks
- Paper II: Design Practical – 1 No. of Questions; 50 Marks & Total 50 Marks
- Paper III: Memory Drawing Practical – 1 No. of Questions; 5 Marks & Total 50 Marks
- Paper IV: General Knowledge (Online) – 40 No. of Questions; 01 Mark & Total 40 Marks
- Applicants will be provided with separate Computer Machine to solve the Online MCQ based General Knowledge paper. At the end of the paper, the applicant will submit the paper online.
MAH AAC CET 2019 Application Form
Online Application Form & Information Brochure
- The information brochure for MAH‐AAC‐ CET 2019 is available on the web site “www.mahacet.org“. The applicant is advised to download and print the brochure. For submission of online application form, the applicants should login at “mahacet.org” website.
- The detailed procedure for online submission of application form & registration is as follows.
- Procedure for MAH‐AAC‐CET 2019 Registration and payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/e-wallet. Applicant has to first register for MAH‐AAC‐CET 2019 at mahacet.org and only then he/she can make the payment online.
MAH AAC CET 2019 Registration
- In order to register online, the applicant has to visit the website mahacet.org and click “Apply online”. The MAH‐AAC‐CET 2019 Registration page opens up wherein he/she has to fill in the online form.
- The information to be provided includes personal details and uploading of your recent color passport photograph and signature.
Filling of Online Application Form
- The applicant will be prompted to enter valid personal e‐mail id, personal mobile No. and a password along with other required information while filling the online form. Remember the password set. Use this password during the application form filling.
- An email and SMS will be sent to this registered email id and mobile no. Please quote your Application no. in all future correspondence with MAH‐AAC‐CET Office.
MAH AAC CET 2019 Application Fees
- Application form Processing Fees as stated in the table given below is to be paid through SBI bank challan only for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees
- For Applicants of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT, NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability Applicants belonging to Maharashtra State only = Rs.1200/-
- For General Category Applicants from Maharashtra State only – Rs.1700/‐
- All India Candidature Applicants, J&K Migrant Candidature Applicants – Rs.1700/‐
- This fee is non‐refundable under any circumstances.
Download Admit Card for MAH AAC CET 2019
- For downloading Admit Card, Applicant should visit the Website mahacet.org in as per the schedule.
- The issue of Admit Card is merely an enabling document for appearing at the MAH‐AAC‐CET 2019 and does not imply that the applicant satisfies all the requirements of eligibility conditions of admission.