Maharashtra MAH MCA CET 2019 Notification
MAH MCA CET 2019: Maharashtra MAH MCA CET 2019 is a State Level Entrance Examination conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra. The DTE has released the notification for MAH MCA CET 2019. Check out the complete details like exam date, eligibility, application form, exam pattern, syllabus, fees and more information on this page. The Maharashtra MAH MCA CET 2019 is scheduled to be held on March 23rd, 2019 by online mode, the online application form for MAH MCA CET 2019 is now available online at the official website of DTE.
MAH MCA CET 2019
Competent Authority shall conduct the MAH MCA CET 2019 for admission to 1st year/ Direct 2nd year (separate Division & Lateral Entry) of 3 years full-time Post-Graduate Degree Course in Master of Computer Applications (MCA) for academic year 2019-20.
Check out MCA Entrance Exam
The admissions to the following institutes will be based on the score of CET, provided they are approved & recognized by Govt. of Maharashtra and are affiliated to any of the Non-Agricultural University in Maharashtra State.
- All Govt. /Government Aided Institutes offering MCA Course
- All University Departments offering MCA Course
- University Managed Institutes offering MCA Course
- All Un-Aided MCA Institutes covered as per the Act
MAH MCA CET 2019 Exam Dates
- Online Registration for MAH MCA CET 2019 on the Website: January 15th, 2019 to February 22nd, 2019
- Issue of Hall Ticket (through Applicant’s login): March 08th, 2019 onwards
- Date of Online MAH MCA CET 2019: March 23rd, 2019
- Declaration of the Result: April 15th, 2019 at 05.00 PM
Check out MHT CET 2019 Notification
Eligibility Criteria for MAH MCA CET 2019
Applicant should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The Applicant should be an Indian National;
- Applicants should have Passed minimum three-year duration bachelor’s degree awarded by University recognised by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline with at least 50% marks in *aggregate or equivalent (at least 45% in case of Applicants of backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only);
- Studied Mathematics as one of the subjects at (10+2) level or at Graduate level examination;
- For Direct second year admissions, the Applicant should have passed bachelor’s degree in Computer Applications or Science (Information Technology or Computer Science) (Applicants appearing for final year of qualifying exam are also eligible to appear for CET).
- Aggregate marks mean the grand total of marks obtained by the Applicant in subjects based on which the class declaration is made in the particular University from which the Applicant is passing the qualifying exam.
- In case the Applicants are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the University/institution from where they have obtained the Bachelor’s degree.
- The percentage of marks shall be calculated by rounding off to two places after decimal.
MAH MCA CET 2019 Exam Pattern
- MAH MCA CET 2019 shall be conducted only in the ONLINE mode in multiple sessions if required. MAH MCA CET 2019 will be conducted on 23rd March 2019 in multiple sessions.
- Applicants shall appear for the CET strictly as per the date and session allotted to them at allotted centre. No Applicant shall be allowed to appear for test in other than the allotted session.
- MAH MCA CET 2019 will be conducted in the selected cities in Maharashtra & outside Maharashtra State. The cities in which MAH MCA CET 2019 will be conducted are designated as “Centre” for the CET.
- Each centre may have many “Venues” depending upon the number of applicants appearing at that centre.
- MAH MCA CET 2019 will be conducted Online at all examination centres which will include multiple choice objective type questions (MCQs), using standardized equivalent – percentage method, will be equating scores across session.
- The question paper for the CET will be set in English only. Translation in any other languages will not be available. Maharashtra online CET 2019 would be comprised of two online papers of 200 Marks each of 90 minutes duration.
- Maharashtra MCA Online CET 2019 Entrance Exam duration is 90 minutes viz, General Aptitude (GA), Computer Concepts (CC).
- MHA MCA CET 2019 will have Negative Mark system. Each correct answer will carry 4 marks. Each wrong answer will carry 0.5 negative marks. Unanswered questions will carry zero marks. Unanswered questions will carry 0.5 marks.
- The syllabus & sample question paper are available on the website and also in the online brochure. Each paper has 25 questions and is expected to be completed in 90 minutes.
- Test Duration: 90 minutes
- Medium of CET: English
- Mode of Exam: Online
MAH MCA CET 2019 Syllabus & Marking Scheme
The Online CET would be comprised of Four (4) sections viz. Mathematics & Statistics, Logical / Abstract Reasoning, English Comprehension and Verbal ability and Computer Concepts of 200 marks, with composite time of 90 minutes’ duration.
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Logical / Abstract Reasoning
- English comprehension and verbal ability
- Computer Concepts
MAH MCA CET 2019 Application Form
- Applicants can apply online at http://www.mahacet.org Or https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/cetmcajan19/
- To register choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Applicant should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Login with the provisional registration and password to complete the online application form and upload the relevant document, signature and photograph.
- Make a payment of Application fee through the online system only
- Applicants are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
MAH MCA CET 2019 Fee Details
- General Category – Applicants from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant Applicants – 1000/-.
- Reserved Category – Applicants of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DTNT(A) NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and & Persons with Disability Applicants belonging to Maharashtra State only – Rs.800/-.
Application Form Processing Fees as stated below is to be paid through online system only by Credit Card/Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees. No other mode of payment shall be permitted.
This fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Government of Maharashtra
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai, Head Office: 305, Govt. Polytechnic Building, Kherwadi, Ali Yawar Jung Marg, Bandra (E) Mumbai-400051, Email [email protected], Website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in