MAH CET – MBA CET/MMS CET 2018 for MBA MMS Admission
The Government of Maharashtra has been announced MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2018. The admissions to the 1st year of 2nd year full-time Post Graduate Courses in Management (MBA/MMS) for the academic year 2018 shall be made through MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2018.
Applications are invited for the Common Entrance Test (CET) – MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2018 for admission to the Management Courses viz. MBA/MMS.
Eligibility Criteria for MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2018
Applicant should be passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of applicants of Backward Class Categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) in any Bachelor’s degree awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or Declared to be Deemed as a University u/s 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. (OR)
Appeared for the Final year Examination of any Bachelor’s degree to be awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities, or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
MAH CET 2018 Admission Procedure
1) MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2018 shall be conducted only in the online mode in multiple sessions; if required, Competent Authority, using a standardized equi-percentile method, will be equating scores across sessions.
2) Aspiring applicants should note that the tests are not disclosed to anybody else other than the applicants only during the examination. The test papers are also not shared with anybody even after the exam.
3) The CET comprises multiple-choice objective type questions in the areas of Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude and Logical/Abstract Reasoning. In all, there would be 200 questions to be answered in a total time of two and half hours (i.e. One hundred and fifty minutes).
4) It is mandatory for all aspiring applicants to Register & Confirms the Online Application Form for MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2018 at http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba2018.
5) Application form processing fees as stated below is to be paid at any Axis Bank Branches in cash through e-Challan as per schedule during the working hours of the respective Branches.
The applicants can also do online payment of the fees by Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card payment gateway for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees.
No other mode of payment shall be permitted.
For Open Category Applicants from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant applicants and NRI/Foreign Nationals/PIO/Children of India Works in the Gulf Countries Applicants Rs.1000/-.
For Applicants of Backward Class Categories (SC, ST, VJ/DT-NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC) and & Persons with Disability Applicants belonging to Maharashtra State only Rs.800/-.
6) The Centralized Admission Process will consist of total four rounds, out of which first three rounds shall be based on the computerized allotment and last round by counseling.
MAH CET Application Form 2018
Applicants have to apply online in http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba2018 or www.sssamiti.org
The application form processing fees is Rs.1000/- for Maharashtra State (General Category), NRI and OMS applicants, whereas Rs.800/- for reserved category applicants & Persons with Disability Applicants belonging to Maharashtra State.
The schedule displayed above is provisional and may change under unavoidable circumstances. The revised schedule, if any, will be notified on website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
MBA CET 2018 Exam Date | MAH CET Important Dates
Online Registration beings from: January 22nd 2018
The Last Date to Submit the Form: February 14th 2018
Issuance of Hall Ticket: February 26th 2018
Last Date for Printing the Application: March 01st 2018
Date of Online MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2018: March 10th 2018 & March 11th 2018
Result of the Exam will be declared on March 19th 2018