Maharishi Markandeshwar University Mullana MSc Nursing Admission 2019
MMU MSc Nursing Admission 2019: Maharishi Markandeshwar University (MMU) is offering 2 years M.Sc Programme through All India Entrance Test which will be held on September 01st, 2019.
Check out eligibility, application form, entrance test, exam pattern, application procedure, important dates and more for MMU MSc Nursing Admission 2019.
MMU MSc Nursing Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for receiving filled-in Application Form: August 20th, 2019
- Date and time of Entrance Test: September 01st, 2019
- Date of Declaration of Result on Notice Board and Website of the University: September 07th, 2019
- Date of Counselling and Payment of the Prescribed Fee: September 13th, 2019
- Place of Counselling: Administrative Block, MM University, Mullana-Ambala
Check out Entrance Exams
MMU MSc Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2019
Applicants not only from Haryana but also from other states of the country as well as Foreign Nationals/NRIs are eligible to appear in this Entrance Test provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission to M.Sc. Nursing Course as per the rules and regulations of the INC/ and the MM University.
Applicants should fulfill the following minimum conditions to become eligible for admission to M.Sc. Nursing Course:
- Should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- Passed B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate from an institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Post Basic/B.Sc. Nursing as on 30th October 2019 (or); Minimum one year of work experience prior to or after Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing as on 31st October 2019.
- SC/ST applicants will be eligible for a relaxation of 5% marks in eligibility conditions.
- Applicant should be medically fit.
Selected Applicants for M.Sc. Nursing must produce a Medical Fitness Certificate from a Medical Board constituted/ approved by the Principal, MM College of Nursing, Mullana.
- Medical-Surgical Nursing: 05 (Open Seats); 01 (NRI Seats); Total of Seats: 06.
- Community Health Nursing: 06 (Open Seats); Nil (NRI Seats); Total of Seats: 06.
- Mental Health (Psychiatry) Nursing: 05 (Open Seats); 01 (NRI Seats); Total of Seats: 06.
- Obstetrical and Gynaecological Nursing: 05 (Open Seats); 01 (NRI Seats); Total of Seats: 06.
- Child Health (Paediatrics) Nursing: 05 (Open Seats); 01 (NRI Seats); Total of Seats: 06.
Total: 25 (Open Seats); 05 (NRI Seats); Total of Seats: 30.
Scheme of Entrance Test
- Date of MMU MSc Nursing Entrance Test: September 01st, 2019 (11.00 a.m. to 12.30 pm)
- The medium of Entrance Test: English
- The entrance test will consist of one paper of 1 hour 30 minutes duration. There will be the total number of 120 objective type questions which will carry a maximum of 360 marks i.e three marks for each question.
- The applicants will have to secure at least 50% qualifying marks in the entrance test to become eligible for appearing before the Counselling Board.
- M.Sc. Nursing – Rs. 125,000/- (tuition fee per annual in rupees) and development fee per annual Rs.2500/-.
- The Fee will have to be deposited at the time of Counselling.
Check out PG Medical Admission
MMU MSc Nursing 2019 Application Procedure
- The applicant seeking admission to the M.Sc. (Nursing) course is required to send his or her application on the prescribed form appended at the end of this prospectus. Before filling up the Application Form, the applicant is required to go through the prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all the requirements with regard to the filling-in of the Application Form and check his/her eligibility
- Merit List of the applicants qualifying in the Entrance Test will be uploaded on the official website of the University www.mmumullana.org as well as displayed on the Notice Board of MM College of Nursing, Mullana – Ambala.
- The applicants of M.Sc. Nursing will fill up three admit cards annexed to the Application Form. The original will be sent to them by Speed Post/Courier.
- If the same does not reach them in time or lost in transit or for any other reason, they can collect their Duplicate Admit Cards from the Admission Office, MM University, Mullana-Ambala on the day of Entrance Test.
- Applicants of M.Sc. Nursing will fill up three ADMIT CARDS annexed to the Application Form. The original will be sent to them by Speed Post/Courier; if the same does not reach them in time or lost in transit or for any other reason, they can collect their Duplicate Admit Cards from the Admission Office, MM University, Mullana-Ambala on the day of Entrance Test.
- In case there is any change in the above schedule, the same will be notified for information of the applicants on the official website of the University.
- The last date for receipt of Application Forms, duly completed in all respects is August 20th, 2019 (up to 05.00 pm). All related correspondence should be addressed to the Convener, Admission Office, Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana-Ambala (Haryana)-133207.
Check out MMU Mullana PhD Admission 2019