KC Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships 2019: K.C. Mahindra Education Trust has invited applications for KC Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship from students who have passed Std. X or Study XII and has secured admissions this year in government or government-recognized polytechnic institutes for Diploma Courses for the academic session 2019.
KC Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships for Polytechnics Diploma Course 2019
Number of Scholarships: 550
Scholarships of Rs.10,000/- per year for a maximum period of 3 academic years will be awarded to selected students, to enable them to pursue diploma courses, for which they have secured admissions.
KC Mahindra Scholarship Date 2019
- The application process for 2019 scholarship program will begin by June 2019
KC Mahindra Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Students who have passed Std. X or Std. XII and have secured admissions in Government or recognized polytechnics for Diploma courses for 2019 admissions.
- The Applicants must bear matriculation or 10th class certificate with an aggregate of 60% minimum percentage or must be appeared with first class.
- Preference will be given to girl students, children from lower income group families, disabled children, and children of armed forces personnel.
KC Mahindra Scholarship Application Form 2019
Application Forms are also available at http://www.kcmet.org/what-we-do-Scholarship-Grants.aspx.
- Students can request an Application Form at the address below before June 2019; a self-addressed envelope should be sent with the request.
- Eligible applicants will be sent the application form that must be completed and send back with all necessary enclosures to the address Executive Director, K.C. Mahindra Education Trust, Cecil Court, 3rd Floor, Near Regal Cinema, Mahakavi Bhushan Marg, Mumbai-400001 on June 2019.
- Shortlisted applicants will be intimated of interview date and venue well in advance. The cost of travel, to a certain extent, will be paid.