Manipal University PhD Scholarship 2019: Manipal Academy of Higher Education has invited applications for Dr TMA Pai PhD Scholarship Program (A full-time PhD Program of MAHE) Commencing in January 2019. Here you can check out the complete details like application procedure, dates, selection procedure, fee details and more details about Manipal University Phd Scholarship 2019.
Dr. TMA Pai PhD Scholarship Program January 2019 by Manipal University
Also See: PhD Admissions 2018
Manipal University PhD Subjects
PhD Programs are available in the following subjects – Medicine/Health sciences, Pharmacy, Biological / Life Sciences, Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine, Nursing, Allied Health Sciences, Science, Engineering / Technology, Management, Humanities and Social Sciences.
Total Seats: 30
Duration: Six months probationary period + 3 years.
Also See: Admissions Notification 2018
Manipal University PhD Scholarship 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications is September 15th 2018
- The Programme will commence from January 07th 2019
The applicant seeking admission to the PhD program must have an aggregate of 60% or an equivalent grade in any of the following:
- Postgraduate degree or equivalent from universities/institutions recognized by UGC
- Postgraduate degree in Medical Sciences, Dental Sciences or Engineering or; MBBS or BDS or an undergraduate degree which is of at least 5 years’ duration
- Pharm.D. / Pharm.D. (Post Baccalaureate)
Admissions will be based on marks obtained in the All India online test for PhD. The toppers will be called for interview/presentation at the respective institutions for final selection.
Also check more Scholarships 2018
- For General Category – Rs. 59,000 (At the time of admission: Rs 20,000, After registration: I installment- Rs. 11,000; II installment- Rs. 14,000; III installment- Rs. 14,000).
- For Foreign/NRI category (in US Dollars) – 5100$ (I installment- 1700$; II installment- 1700$; III installment-1700$).
Scholarship Amount (per Applicant):
- Six months Probationary period: Rs. 18,000 per month
- First year: Rs. 20,000 per month
- Second year: Rs. 21,000 per month
- Third year: Rs. 22,000 per month
- Professional conference: 30,000
Application – Applicants should fill the online application form, complete it in all respects
Manipal University PhD Scholarship 2019 Apply Online
Applicants should download the application form www.manipal.edu.
Complete it in all respects and send it to Admissions Office, Manipal University, Manipal – 576104 along with a demand draft for Rs.600 drawn in favour of ‘Manipal University’ payable at Manipal/ Udup and the following enclosures:
- Attested copy of the degree certificate of qualifying examinations
- Attested copies of the marks cards of qualifying examinations
- Any other relevant documents
- Applicants must mention the “Institute/College to which the Applicant wishes to apply” and “Research code” in the boxes provides. Research codes may be downloaded by clicking on the respective disciplines above.
- If the applicant wants to apply for more than one college, separate application forms should be submitted.
Manipal University, Manipal
Director, Admissions Manipal-576104, Karnataka, India, Tel.: +91 92-43777733, Email: [email protected], Website www.manipal.edu.