B.Ed Distance Education Admission 2019 at MANUU Hyderabad
MANUU Hyderabad B.Ed Distance Education 2019: Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad has invited application for admission to the Bachelor of Education Programme through Distance Mode in Urdu Medium for 2019 sessions.
The medium of Instruction: Urdu.
MANUU B.Ed Distance Education Admission Dates 2019
- Issue of Admission Notification: May 19th, 2019
- Last date of submission of Forms (Online): June 15th, 2019
- Date & Time of B.Ed Entrance Test: June 30th, 2019 (2.00 – 4.00 PM)
- Declaration of Result/ 1st Merit List: July 14th, 2019
- Document Verification at Admission Centres: July 25th, 2019
- 2nd Merit List: July 28th, 2019
- Document verification for 2nd list applicants: August 5th, 2019
- Workshop Activities 6 days during Sept. – October, 2019
- Counseling Session 12 days during Sept.- October 2019
- Annual Examinations May-June, 2020
MANUU B.Ed DDE Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants with at least 50 percent marks either in the UGC recognized university 3years Bachelor’s Degree and in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Commerce/Humanity. Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme and
The following categories are eligible to be the students of B.Ed. (ODL):
- Trained in-service teachers in elementary education; the clauses 1 & 2 are subject to change from time to time as per NCTE regulations (or);
- Applicants who have completed a NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face-to-face mode.
- The reservation for SC/ST/OBC and other categories shall be as per the rules of the Central Govt/State Govt, whichever is applicable.
- There shall be the relaxation of 5% marks at degree level for SC/ST/OBC and other categories; this applicable for Jammu and Kashmir applicants only.
- For Jammu and Srinagar programme centres only those in-service teachers are eligible who residents of Jammu and Kashmir are by birth.
MANUU B.Ed DDE Entrance Test 2019
- The entrance test is conducted at Hyderabad, Delhi, Asansol, Bhopal, Patna, Bangalore, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Jammu program centers. Details of the entrance test will be provided to the applicants.
- Mere allowing applicants to take entrance test would not amount to acceptance of their eligibility for admission to B.Ed.
- The final admission to the program shall be subject to their rank in the merit list in the entrance test and production of proof of their eligibility along with original certificates and program fee.
- The application may be submitted at centres where applicants are interested to get admission.
Structure of the Entrance Test Paper for B.Ed (DM)
The test paper will consist of two parts A & B. The total number of test items will be 100 of one mark each. Maximum Marks allotted to the test is 100. The composite time for the complete test is Two Hours.
|Types of Questions||No. of Questions|
|Section I||General English||15||15|
|Section II||General Urdu||15||15|
|Section III||General Awareness||25||25|
|Section IV||Logical & Analytical reasoning||25||25|
|Section V||Teaching & Learning||20||20|
B.Ed Program Fees
The fee of two years B.Ed (DM) Programme is Rs.27,000/- (Including Examination fee of Rs. 2,000/-). The programme fee should be paid only by way of Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of Maulana Azad National Urdu University Payable at Hyderabad. Please write in capital letters your name and the programme to which admission is sought i,e., B.Ed., on the reverse of the Demand Draft to ensure proper credit of your fee to the relevant account
Check out more Admission Notifications
MANUU B.Ed Distance Education Application Form 2019
Prospectus-cum-application form may also be downloaded from the website www.manuu.ac.in.
Demand draft (DD) must be drawn on any Nationalised Bank in favour of Maulana Azad National Urdu University payable at Hyderabad.
Name and address of the applicant must be clearly written on the backside of the demand draft (DD).
The applicant has to pay registration-application fee through online mode only while filling-up the application form.
The registration fee details are as follows:
- General Category Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/OBC/ PWD/Women Rs.600/-
Registration fee once paid shall not be refunded. However, in case of the failed transaction, the university may refund the additional fee received after examining the status.
List of B.Ed Entrance Test Centers:
MANUU B.Ed DDE Entrance Test shall be held in the following cities. The applicants can select the Centre as per his/her Convenience. Please note that it is not necessary that the applicant shall have to take admission in the respective Entrance Test Centre. The Venue of the Exam Centre will be displayed on the Hall Ticket.
- 1. Hyderabad, 2. Delhi, 3. Asansol, 4. Bhopal, 5. Patna, 6. Bangalore, 7. Srinagar, 8. Aurangabad, 9. Jammu.