MAT 2019 Management Aptitude Test Notification out..!
MAT 2019 Notification: MAT September 2019 Application Form has been started. MAT 2019 (Management Aptitude Test) is a national level entrance exam. MAT is conducted by the All India Management Association (AIMA) four times in one year through MAT entrance exam, the admission will be offered in management courses such as MBA and PGDM. Many Business Schools of India consider the MAT score for providing the admission in their campuses. MAT exam conducted in February, May, September, and December months. Check out the complete details of MAT 2019 like exam date, application form, eligibility, registration, fees, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, result and more about MAT 2019 Exam.
AIMA MAT has invited applications for Management Aptitude Test 2019. The notification for AIMA (MAT) Management Aptitude Test February 2019 has been issued.
MAT September 2019 Application has been started from July 2019
Check out MBA Entrance Exam 2019
MAT (Management Aptitude Test) is a standardized test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen Applicants for admission to MBA and allied program.
The government of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003. Any B-School – national or international – can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the Applicants. The largest test of its kind in the nation, MAT Exam will continue to be your passport to over 600 B-Schools across India.
MAT Exam Date 2019 (September)
|Sr. No||Events||Important Dates|
|1||Commencement of Online Registration:||July 2019|
|2||Last Date for Online Registration for Paper Based Test (PBT):||August 25th, 2019|
|3||Availability of Admit Card for Paper Based Test (PBT):||August 27th, 2019|
|4||Last Date for Online Registration for Computer Based Test (CBT):||September 08th, 2019|
|5||Paper Based Test (PBT) Date:||September 01st, 2019|
|6||Availability of Admit Card for Computer Based Test (CBT):||September 09th, 2019|
|7||Computer Based Test (CBT) Date:||September 14th, 2019|
MAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants interested in MAT September 2019 must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for it. In case, you clear the exam but not eligible then you will not able to take the final admission in the MA associate college.
Academic Qualification: Graduates in any discipline are eligible to apply for MAT 2019. The Final year students of Graduate Courses are eligible to apply.
Minimum Aggregate Marks: The marks are according to the rule’s guidelines of the individual’s colleges.
Age Limit: There is no age limit to take the examination.
MAT Exam Pattern 2019
- Applicants appearing for MAT September 2019 must start the preparation with the exact exam pattern of the test. Knowing the MAT exam pattern will help you to strategize for the exam accordingly. Moreover, all the sections have an equal number of questions, so focus on each section equally.
Mode of MAT Exam 2019
- The exam takes place in PBT & CBT Mode.
- The medium of the examination is English.
- Marking Scheme for Management Aptitude Test
- There is one mark for each correct answer.
- 0.25 marks deduction for each incorrect answer.
Mode of Test
The applicant can choose any one of the two options to take the test:
- Paper Based Test (PBT) or
- Computer Based Test (CBT) or
- Both PBT & CBT
Paper Based Test: September 01st, 2019
Computer Based Test: September 14th, 2019
- Paper Based Test: 10.00 am to 12.30 pm
- Computer Based Test: In different Time slots at specific test venues; subject to the number of Applicants registering for Computer Based Test.
Questions in MAT Exam 2019
- There are total 200 questions in the exam.
- All questions are MCQ based.
MAT 2019 Exam Centres
- MAT Test Centre City list is provided in the drop-down menu for the test center choices in the registration form.
- Test Venues for Paper-Based Test and Computer Based Test are different. The Paper-Based Test will take place only on one day i.e., September 01st, 2019 at one-time slot i.e., 10.00 am -12.30 pm, whereas the Computer Based Test will take place from September 14th, 2019 in different time slots. If the number of Applicants registered for Computer Based Test is limited and it can be accommodated in a single day.
Paper Based Test (PBT) Test City
Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Ambala, Bareilly, Bengaluru, Bhilai, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi (NCR), Dibrugarh, Durgapur, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Haridwar, Hubli, Hyderabad, Imphal, Indore, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jorhat, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Meerut, Mengaluru, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Rourkela, Shimla, Srinagar, Suryamani Nagar, Tezpur, Thiruvananthapuram, Trichy, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam.
Computer Based Test (CBT) Test City
Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi (NCR), Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jammu, Kochi, Kolkata, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Trichy, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam.
MAT 2019 Application Form
The applicant can choose any one of the following modes to apply. Register online at website link: https://mat.aima.in/sep19 with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card). Payment Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
Register online at website link: https://mat.aima.in/sep19 with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card) or Net Banking. The fees details are given below:
- For Paper-Based Test (PBT) – Rs.1550/-
- For Computer Based Test (CBT) – Rs.1550/-
- For Both PBT & CBT – Rs.2650/-
MAT 2019 Registration
Applicants are advised to register before the last date of registration after verifies the eligibility to appear in the exam.
- The MAT registration 2019 can be done through online mode only.
- The registration has been started from July 2019 for September exam.
- The last date to apply for MAT 2019 September exam will be August 25th, 2019 for PBT and September 08th, 2019 for CBT.
- Applicants have to fill all the details carefully and upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Applicants also have to fill the five institutions where they want to send their MAT score card for admission.
- Applicants can check their application status after a few days of the application form submission date.
The applicant can opt for both the tests i.e. PBT and CBT by paying an extra fee of Rs.1100/- in addition to Rs.1550/-.
Applicants opting for both PBT and CBT will have the benefit of selecting additional 2 Management Institutions for sending their scores in addition to the existing option of selecting 5 Management Institutions i.e. they can select 7 Management Institutions in total
- Valid Email Id
- Scanned image of the photograph (40 to 100 kb)
- Scanned image of signature (10 to 40 kb)
- Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card) or Net Banking details
- (the Detailed procedure is given on the website link.)
MAT 2019 Admit Card
All provisionally registered Applicants for PBT and/or CBT have to download their Admit Card from AIMA website link: https://mat.aima.in/sep19 as per the schedule give above.
Most importantly, carry the MAT September 2019 admit card on the examination day. Along with it, take photo id proof as selected by you during the registration process. Additionally, you must read all the instructions given on the admit card to avoid any hassle on the test day. Reach the centre on time with all the required documents.
Registration Form Acknowledgement
All Forms received at AIMA are scanned/validated within 5 days and the Form Numbers of such received forms will be available on website link: http://apps.aima.in/mat_reciept.aspx. Further, your form is scrutinized and if found in order; it is provisionally registered.
MAT Registration Form received later than the due date is liable to be rejected. Neither any correspondence in this regard will be entertained nor will the fee to be refunded.
MAT Syllabus 2019
The MAT 2019 syllabus is prepared from the subjects mentioned in the exam pattern of this page as:
- Language Comprehension
- Mathematical Skills
- Data Analysis & Sufficiency
- Intelligence & Critical Reasoning
- Indian & Global Environment
Applicants must study these topics to the depth to score good in the exam. The authority does not provide any particular syllabus for the MAT exam.
- Applicants have to download the MAT Score from AIMA website https://www.aima.in.
MAT 2019 Participating Institutes
- List of Participating Management Institutes – Select the institutes where you have applied or are applying for admission.
- Important Notice: Applicants are advised to check the approval/recognition status of various programs directly from the concerned Authorities/ Institutes/ Universities.
- AIMA has come across a couple of cases where the aspiring applicant’s MAT score is not accepted by some participating institutes/universities for admission to MBA full time course despite their confirmation to AIMA MAT at the time of participation by incorporating their notifications in MAT e bulletin. Applicants are advised to recheck with the concerned institutes/universities before applying for MAT.