MAT Admit Card 2019 | Download MAT Admit Card | MAT Exam Admit Card
MAT Admit Card 2019 will be released. Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a national level entrance test for management students. The All India Management Association conducts this exam for selecting the appropriate students for admissions in various management courses. The authority organizes the MAT February exam through online and offline modes. Here we are providing details about exam dates, exam pattern, how to download & instruction for MAT Admit Card 2019.
Check out MAT February 2019 Notification
Successfully registered applicants will be able to download the MAT February Admit Card 2019 via online mode through the website. The link will be given above. The admit card bear details like Applicant’s Name, Form Number, Roll Number, Test Date & Timing, exam centre allotted to applicants and other details. Applicants note down it is mandatory to produce the valid admit card at the examination centre.
Date of MAT Admit Card Download
- Admit Card Download from the website: February 19th, 2019 (Tuesday)
MAT Admit Card 2019 Details
Here we have listed the details mentioned on the MAT Admit Card:
- Applicant’s Name.
- Applicant’s Roll Number.
- Registration Number (Form Number).
- Examination Date.
- Written Exam Time.
- Reporting Time.
- Exam Centre Address with Code.
- Category of the applicant.
- Signature & Photograph of Applicant.
- Course Opted.
- Some Important Instructions.
MAT Admit Card Date
Students will be able to download their MAT 2019 admit card on February 2019. The MAT 2019 examination for May session will be organized on February 17th 2019 (PBT mode) and February 23rd 2019 (CBT mode). Applicants who will appear in the examination can check the MAT Result 2018 after one week from the examination. Various top B-schools of the country consider the MAT score card for providing admission.
How to Download MAT Admit Card | MAT Admit Card Download
Here we have provided some simple steps to download the MAT 2019 Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of AIMA http://apps.aima.in.
- Click on that link.
- A new window will appear on the screen.
- Applicants are needed to fill details such as “Online Application Number”, “Date of Birth” & “Name”.
- After filling the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Applicants are advised to take extra printouts of the admit card for further use.
Instructions for Applicants
Here we have given some important instructions to be followed at the exam center:
- After downloading the admit card, must verify the details mentioned on the admit card.
- In case of any discrepancy immediately contact with the officials.
- Check the examination venue printed on the admit card and visit the exact location of it before 2-3 days of commencement of exam.
- On the day of the exam, reach the examination center before 1-2 hours of the prescribed reporting time.
Follow all the instructions given on the admit card.
ID Proof Needed at the Exam Centre
Applicants have to carry the MAT admit card along with one photo Id proof. Identity proof is an important document to carry at the examination center on the day of the exam. The Id proof which applicant carry with them must contain the same details as mentioned on the registration form. Applicants also have to bring the two copy of MAT admit card. The admit card will be signed by the invigilator to appear in the examination. Applicants have to bring any one of the identity proof on the day of the exam:
- PAN Card.
- Driving License.
- UID Aadhaar card.
- Voter ID Card.