How to fill MAT Online Application Form | MAT 2019 Apply Online
MAT 2019 Registration: Applicants are required to apply online through website https://mat.aima.in. Entries in the application form shall be required to be filled only in English.
Check out complete details of MAT February 2019 Notification
STEP BY STEP PROCESS TO FILL MAT ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
STEP 1: New Applicant to Create Log In (Essential documents to be made ready)
STEP 2: Already Logged In Applicant to complete the process of filling the online application form
- Action 1: Fill the application form
- Action 2: Uploading images
- Action 3: Make Payment
- Action 4: View final application
STEP 3: Download the admit card
MAT Application Form 2019 – Online Steps
STEP 1: New Applicant to Create Log In
- New Applicant to visit the website: https://mat.aima.in/feb19/registration and click: New Applicant (Click here) to Register i.e. to Create Log In.
- Fill the details to create Log In. You must have a valid email ID for applying online.
- Press the button “Submit”. Once the information filled here will not be changed.
- The confirmation for the registration will also be sent on your email entered.
Note: Kindly note the Email‐ID and Date of birth as filled by you will be used to login to the website to fill the online application form.
Essential documents to be made ready
Before starting to fill up the online application, keep ready with you the following details/documents /Information.
- Valid Email ID (the email should be valid for at least 1 year)
- Personal details
- Educational qualification details
- Image of the scanned photograph in jpg/jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB and not less than 5KB
- Image of scanned signature in jpg/jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB and not less than 5KB
- Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking details in case making the online payment.
STEP 2: Already Logged In Applicant log in to complete the process of filling the online application form
Already Logged In Applicant to visit the website: https://mat.aima.in/ and login by clicking Registered Applicant (CLICK HERE) to Complete Process.
On clicking Registered Applicant (CLICK HERE) to Complete Process page will appear which will have buttons indication 4 actions which are to be completed for submission of online application form:
- Action 1: Fill Application
- Action 2: Uploading image (Photograph and Signature)
- Action 3: Make Payment
- Action 4: Print Application
Action 1: Fill Application (Click on the button to fill application form)
- Fill the details on the online application form. Since your eligibility will be screened based on the information furnished by you, you are required to exercise sufficient care to correctly furnish the details of your Qualification, etc.
- While filling the application form online, please save the information by clicking the button “SAVE”.
- In case you wish to edit any information you can do that by log in again using Email‐ID and Date of birth and after editing the information, make sure to save the information by clicking the button “SAVE”.
Action 2: Uploading images
Upload Photograph: Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture. Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-colored, preferably white background, and has no harsh shadows. If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen. Also, ensure that both ears are visible in the picture. Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face. The image should only be in .jpg or .jpeg format. Size of file should not be more than 75 kb and not less than 20kb.
Upload Signature: Sign on white paper with the Black ink pen and scan it. Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page and ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50 kb. Please note that this signature would appear on the Admit Card, and if it does not match the signature on the answer sheet at the time of the written test and at the time of Interview, the candidature will be cancelled. The image should only be in .jpg or .jpeg format. Size of file should not be more than 50 kb not less than 5kb.
Action 3: Make Payment
Payment of application fee can be made through Online Mode only i.e. Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking.
Action 4: View Application
The applicant can view them by clicking the button “Action 4: View Application” and can take print out of the same for their record.
On correctly following the above steps, you would have completed the application process.
STEP 3: Download the MAT Admit Card
All provisionally registered Applicants for MAT February 2019 can download their Admit Card from AIMA website link https://mat.aima.in.
MAT 2019 Exam Date
- Last Date for Online Registration for Paper Based Test (PBT): February 08th, 2019
- Availability of Admit Card for Paper Based Test (PBT): February 09th, 2019
- Last Date for Online Registration for Computer Based Test (CBT): February 12th, 2019
- Paper Based Test (PBT) Date: February 17th, 2019
- Availability of Admit Card for Computer Based Test (CBT): February 19th, 2019
- Computer Based Test (CBT) Date: February 23rd, 2019
NOTE: The admit card for written test will NOT be sent by post or email. Applicants are advised to regularly check AIMA website for updates.