NTR University MD (Homoeo) Courses Admission 2019
NTRUHS Vijayawada MD Homoeo Admission 2019: Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada has invited application forms through online from the applicants whose names figured in the merit list of AIAPGET 2019, and fulfills the eligibility criteria for admission into MD (Homoeo) Course 2019 under Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada. Check out the complete details like seats, dates, eligibility, application form, selection procedure, fees for NTRUHS MD Homoeo Admission 2019.
Number of Seats
The number of seats for admission into first year M.D. (Homoeo) Courses at Dr. Gururaju Govt. Homeopathic Medical College, Gudivada is as follows:
- Meteria Medica -(a) (Dr. AR Govt. Homoeo Medical College, Rajahmundry- 06 Seats); (b) (Dr. Gururaju Govt. Homo Medical College, Gudivada-06 Seats)
- Repaertory – (a) (Dr. AR Govt. Homoeo Medical College, Rajahmundry- 06 Seats); (b) (Dr. Gururaju Govt. Homo Medical College, Gudivada – 06 seats)
- Organon of Medicine (Homeopathic Philosophy) – (a) (Dr. AR Govt. Homoeo Medical College, Rajahmundry-06 Seats); (b) (Dr. Gururaju Govt. Homo Medical College, Gudivada-06 Seats); (c) (Govt. Homoeo Medical College, Kadapa-03 Seats)
- Homeopathic Pharmacy – (Govt. Homoeo Medical College, Kadapa-03 Seats)
Check out PG Medical Courses
NTRUHS Vijayawada MD Homoeo Admission Dates 2019
- Date of Issue of Notification: 17th September 2019
- Availability of online Application at Website: 18th September 2019 to 23rd September 2019 upto 5.00 P.M.
- Last Date of Availability of Online Application: 23rd September 2019 upto 05.00 PM
- Closure of Admissions: As per CCIM regulations.
Eligibility Criteria for MD Homoeopathy Courses
- The PG Courses leading to Doctor of Medicine in Homoeo are open to the holders of BHMS Degree of Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences and holders of Degree of any other University/Statutory body included in the 2nd schedule to the IMCC Act, 1970.
- As per the guidelines issued by the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India, the candidates who secured the below noted minimum marks or above in AIAPGET 2019 are only eligible for admission into MD (Homoeo) course.
- General Category: 50%
- OBC/SC/ST / Persons with Disability (PH): 40%
- General Category Persons with Disability ( PH): 45%
- The applicant should have completed training as internee/House Officer by 31st October 2019
- For in-service applicants, the three years of regular service shall be calculated as on 30th September 2019.
- Applicants who were already admitted and studying MD (Homoeo) Courses shall not be permitted for admission into M.D (Homoeo) unless they discontinue the course by remitting the bond amount and the stipend taken upto that date before submitting application form and such candidates shall submit the discontinuance certificate issued by the Head of the Institution along with the application.
- Applicants who are already holding a Post Graduate Degree in Homoeo in a subject shall not be eligible to admission into MD (Homoeo) course.
- 15%; 6% and 29% of the seats available in each course shall be reserved for SC/ST and OBC respectively as specified in sub-regulation 4.6.
- The applicant claiming reservation under clause 4.1 shall produce a certificate of his/her social status in the prescribed standard format.
- 15% of seats in clinical subjects are reserved for in-service applicants in each category, quota. Applicants working on contract basis, consolidated pay basis, daily honorarium and adhoc basis are not considered as regular service applicants.
NTRUHS MD Homoeo Application Form 2019
- The online application form will be available on the website http://pgayush.apntruhs.in from 6.00 A.M. on 18th September 2019 to 23rd September 2019 upto 5.00 P.M.
- The candidates are advised to take a print out of the Prospectus / Instructions to fill the application, from the website (http://pgayush.apntruhs.in) and (http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in) before proceeding to fill the application form.
- The applicant should fill the online application form available in the Website with the data required-for, through internet. The online application form can be filled through any computer with internet connection.
- The applicant is advised to fill the online application form after going through the Prospectus by keeping all the Certificates and ready to enter his/her correct data.
NTRUHS MD Homoeo Admission Registration Fee
The registration fee is Rs. 3540/- (3000+540 GST 18%) + Bank charges for OC/BC & Rs. 3186/- (2700+ 486/- GST 18%) + Bank charges for SC/ST candidates to be paid through online.
Verification Fee: The candidates who studied BHMS course outside the state of Andhra Pradesh /Telangana are required to pay an extra fee of Rs. 3540/- (3000+540 GST 18%)towards Degree Verification fee in addition to the above registration fee.
NTRUHS MD Homoeo Admission 2019 Selection Process
- State Merit position of the applicants applied for, will be prepared basing on the AIAPGET 2019 ranking and other eligibility criteria notified hereunder. In case of equality of AIAPGET ranks, the following criteria will be considered for determining the State merit position:
- Total marks acquired in the qualifying examination i.e., BHMS (1st to Final year put together) will be considered.
- In case of equality of total marks of qualifying examination i.e., BHMS, then the marks acquired in Final year course of qualifying examination i.e., BHMS will be considered for determining the State merit position.
- In case of equality of all the above criteria, then date of birth will be considered for determining the State merit position.
Check out latest entrance exams