MDI Gurgaon PG Admission 2020 Notification
MDI Gurgaon PG Program Admission 2020: Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon has invited online applications for admission to Post Graduate Program (PGP) in Management, Human Resource Management (HRM) and International Management (IM) Programs for the academic session 2020-22
MDI Gurgaon PG Programs Offered
- Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM)
- Post Graduate Programme in Human Resource Management (PGP-HRM)
- Post Graduate Programme in International Management (PGP-IM)
Check out MBA Admissions
MDI Gurgaon PG Admission 2020 Important Dates
- MDI Online Application Form availability: 11th September to 22nd November 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 22nd November 2019, 17:00 Hrs
- CAT Test Date: 24th November 2019 (Sunday)
Eligibility Criteria for MDI Gurgaon PG Admission 2020
For PGPM & PGP-HRM
- The applicants must have 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X and XII.
- The applicant must have minimum 3 year’s Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the applicant must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- Applicants appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent examination) and completing all requirements for obtaining the Bachelor’s degree by 30th June, 2020 can also apply, subject to furnishing evidence to that effect latest by 1st October, 2020; otherwise they may be asked to withdraw from the programme.
- For PGP-IM, on successful completion of the programme requirements, student will be awarded a Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGP-IM) from MDI Gurgaon and MIM (Masters in Management) from ESCP Europe. It is a twinning programme approved by AICTE/AIU.
- Applicants must have 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X and XII along with Bachelors (4 years minimum) with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India and a minimum of 1 year (one-year) of work experience post-qualification (4-year’s Bachelor’s degree) as on 31st December 2019.
MDI Gurgaon PG Admission Selection Process
- Applicants who have appeared for the CAT (2019) will be short listed on the basis of the details filled in the application form and their CAT scores.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will then be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interviews during February and March 2020 at one of the centres, viz. Bangalore, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai and Mumbai (centres other than Gurgaon are tentative).
MDI Gurgaon PG Admission Application Form 2020
- Applicants can apply online by visiting MDI Website https://www.mdi.ac.in
- They can click on the programme they wish to apply for and follow the instructions given on the website. Online registration will be Open till 22nd November 2019, 17:00 hrs. Applicants have to make an online payment of Rs 3000/-(Incl. of 18% GST) using Credit/Debit card/Net Banking.
- NOTE: Applicants have to fill single application form.
- The preferences of PGPM/PGP-HRM/PGP-IM will be taken only from the shortlisted applicants in the month of January/ February 2020. The shortlisted applicants have to login at MDI website and enter their order of preference for PGPM/PGP-HRM/PGP-IM based on the eligibility criteria for all programmes. Preferences once filled will not be changed at any stage later on.
- Foreign/NRI/PIO applicants can be considered for admission on the basis of their valid GMAT scores (Scores received between 1st January, 2019 and 22nd November 2019). Applicants have to apply online by visiting MDI website https://www.mdi.ac.in.
- They can click on the programme they wish to apply for and follow the instructions given on the website. Online registration for Foreign/NRI/PIO Applicants will be Open till 22nd November 2019, 17:00 hrs.
Check out Admission Notification
MDI Gurgaon Address
- Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon, The First Indian B-School with Global Accreditation (AMBA, UK, SAQS & NBA and are approved by AICTE), Mehrauli Road, Sukhrali, Gurgaon-122007, Haryana, Tel.: 0124-4560000, Email: [email protected], Website mdi.ac.in