MDI Gurgaon PGDM Executive Management Admission 2019: Management Development Institute (MDI) Gurgaon has invited online applications for admissions to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Executive Management Program for 2019 sessions. Check out the complete details like dates, application form, eligibility, seletion process and more details for MDI Gurgaon Admission 2019.
MDI Gurgaon PGDM Executive Management Admission 2019
- The first Indian B-School with Global Accredited (AMBA, UK) and Ranked consistently amongst Top 10 B-School of India.
- The PGDM (Executive Management Program) beginning in October 2019.
- On successful completion of the requirements of the program, a student is awarded Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (Part-Time) which has the approval of the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt. of India. It is also accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), UK.
- PGDM (Executive Management Program) has classroom sessions that can be completed in 27 months (9 terms). In this first-year classes are only on Friday and Saturday evenings and six hours on Sundays. Subsequent to that, classes will be as per the choice of electives taken by students, usually on two evenings during Monday through Saturday and six hours on Sundays).
Also See: MBA Admission 2019
MDI Gurgaon Admission Dates 2019
Dates for April 2019 Admission
- MDI Information Brochure along with Application Form Available from December 04th 2018 to February 15th 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form at MDI: February 15th 2019
- Personal Interview: February 24th 2019 (Sunday)
- Induction Program: April 07th 2019
- Class Commencement: March 29th 2019
- Weekly Class days for First Year: Saturday, Sunday
Dates for October 2019 Admission
- MDI Information Brochure along with Application Form available from June 04th 2019 to August 23rd 2018
- Last Date of submission of Application Form at MDI: August 23rd 2019
- Personal Interview: September 01st 2019
- Induction Program: October 06th 2019
- Class Commencement: September 27th 2019
- Weekly Class days during First Year: Saturday, Sunday
- A minimum of 3-year Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities/AICTE.
- A minimum of 50% marks in 10th, 12th, and Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent CGPA, and
- A minimum of 2 years of post qualification executive work experience (excluding stipendiary/training period) as on 31 March 2019 for April 2019 Batch and 30th September 2019 for October 2019 Batch.
The selection would be based on a written test conducted by MDI in MDI Campus, Gurgaon on 24th February 2019.
Successful applicants will be called for Interview to MDI Campus, Gurgaon. The PGDM (Executive Management Programme) is currently offered twice a year (viz. April and October).
Also See: PG Diploma Admission 2019
Through MDI Test
- The applicants will have to appear for a MDI written test to be conducted by MDI in its Gurgaon Campus. This test is on similar lines/of the same pattern as the Common Admission Test (CAT). The MDI test will have sections on quantitative ability, logical reasoning and English language skills. The tentative dates for the MDI Test is February 24th 2019 (Sunday) for April 2019 Batch and September 1st 2019 (Sunday) for the October 2019 Batch.
Through CAT 2018
- The Common Admission Test (CAT 2018) is conducted by the IIMs on Sunday, November 25th Applicants must refer to the CAT Advertisement for further details.
- If the applicant is applying through GMAT, the GMAT score should have validity of 5 years with reference to closing date of April & October 2019 batch respectively.
- The programme would admit both organization-sponsored as well as self-sponsored applicants. A sponsorship letter from the organization would be required in the case of organization-sponsored applicants.
- A no objection letter from the organization will be required from self-sponsored applicants.
MDI Gurgaon Admission Process
- Managers/Executives of Private, Public, and Government Undertakings and State and Central Government Departments are eligible to apply. Entrepreneurs from family businesses are also eligible to apply.
MDI Gurgaon Application Form 2019
- Applicants have to apply online by visiting MDI website https://www.mdi.ac.in.
- Online registration will be open from Tuesday, December 04th 2018 to Friday, February 15th 2019 for April 2019 batch and from Tuesday, June 4th 2019 to Friday, August 23rd 2019 for October 2019 batch
- Applicants have to make an online payment of Rs 3000/- (Incl. of 18% GST) using Credit/Debit card/Net Banking.
MDI, Gurgaon, Admission Office, Management Development Institute, Mehrauli Road, Gurgaon-122007; Phone No.: +91-124-4560000, Email [email protected], Website www.mdi.ac.in