Merck India Charitable Trust (MICT) Scholarship Program 2019
Merck Scholarship 2019: Merck India Charitable Trust (MICT) Scholarship Program 2019-20 is a Merit cum Means scholarship which has invited applications from class 10 passed students who have scored a minimum 80% marks. With the aim to promote education to foster talent, this scholarship helps those young learners who are unable to realize their potential due to financial constraints.
Merck Scholarship 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Online Registration for Scholarship is 15th October 2019
Check out Commonwealth Scholarships 2020
Merck India Scholarship Awards
- In 2019, 150 students will be selected and each will receive INR 35,000 annually as the scholarship amount until graduation, based on actual tuition fees and other educational expenses incurred by the students
- The Scholarship is being provided by Merck, a leading Science & Technology company in Healthcare, Life Science and Performance Materials. Founded around 350 years back, the company endeavours to make a better future and bring improvement to the life of people around the world.
Check out National Scholarship Portal
Merck Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- An applicant who has successfully passed class 10 (SSC) with at least 80% marks in 2019
- The family income of the applicant must be equal to or less than INR 20,000 per month
- Only the applicants residing and studying in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane and Bengaluru
Merck Scholarship Selection Criteria 2019
- Applications submitted by students will be screened first on the basis of the eligibility criteria, to shortlist the potential scholars. The shortlisted students will be informed by email or telephone, within 2-3 weeks from the last day of application
- The shortlisted students will have to appear for an aptitude test and face-to-face interview for the final selection at Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Merck Scholarship Application Procedure 2019
- The application can be done online or by post.
- The applying student and the parent/guardian of the applying student must sign application form. Information about the MICT Scholarship Programme is also available on our website www.merck.co.in.
- Register on this link with Gmail/Facebook account and fill the 5-step form
Offline – by Post
- Download the application form, fill it and send it through courier to the following address: Stellar IT Park C-25, No. 8, 9 & 10 Tower – I, Ground floor, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201301
- All application forms must reach our office within 10 days of the declaration of the SSC Exam results. Short-listed applicants will be informed within one month of the receipt of the application form
- Applications not short-listed for the scholarship will not be informed & no separate communication will be entertained.
- A copy of class 10 mark sheet attested by the Principal/Gazetted Officer
- One recent passport size photo of the applicant
- Proof of income or salary slip of last three months of all the family members, attested by the respective employers and Revenue Officer/Tehsildar/Income or income certificate of the family issued from Revenue Office
- Proof of permanent residence in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane or Bengaluru (Ration Card/ Voter ID/ Aadhaar Card/ Electricity Bill/ Telephone Bill.
- National Scholarship Registration
- National Scholarship Test 2020
- Made Easy National Scholarship Test 2020
- List of Vidyasaarathi Scholarship
- West Bengal Scholarship