MICAT 2020 Notification and Dates
MICAT 2020 Notification: Mudra Institute of Communications Ahmedabad, MICA has invited applications for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Mangement – Communication (PGDM-C) for 2020 sessions. Check out the complete details like exam date, course details, application form, exam pattern, selection procedure, registration, admit card and more information about MICAT Exam 2020.
Course Duration: 2 years.
Specializations: MICA’s PGDM-C offers the following specializations – (i) Brand Management, (ii) Advertising Management, (iii) Marketing Research and Analytics, (iv) Media Management and (v) Digital Communication Management.
PGDM-C Fee: The course fee for two years, which will also include tuition fees and residential charges is Rs 16,50,000/- (approximately).
MICAT 2020 Exam Dates
Check out: MICAT 2020 Exam Date
- Registration Opens: 09th October 2019
- Registration Closes: 25th November 2019 at 11:50 pm
- Issue of MICAT- I Call Letters/Admit Card: 03rd December 2019
- Date of Exam
- MICA-I: 07th December 2019
- MICAT-I Score: 23rd December 2019
- Registration Opens: 26th November 2019
- Registration Closes: 16th January 2020 at 11:50 pm
- Issue of MICAT-II Call Letters/Admit Card: 22nd January 2020
- Date of MICAT-II: 25th January 2020
- MICAT-II Score: 14th February 2020
- GE & PI Shortlist: 14th February 2020
- GE & PI at Ahmedabad: 02nd & 03rd March 2020
- GE & PI at Bangalore & Mumbai: 05th, 06th & 07th March 2020
- GE & PI at Delhi and Kolkata: 13th & 14th March 2020
- Final Results: End of March 2020
MICAT Registration 2020 – Application Procedure
- Applicants need to register and enter details for the online application form. Post those Applicants have to pay the fees. After successful registration, aspirants will receive an email containing the MICA ID and MICA password. This MICA ID will be used for all future correspondence. One can also use this MICA ID and MICA password to modify details online.
- All the Applicants intending to apply for MICA Admission Test 2020 will have to remit a non-refundable application fee of Rs.1958/- (for all the categories).
Mode of Payment
- Applicants can choose to pay via the following methods:
Cash at SBI Bank
- Aspirants need to take a print out of the SBI bank Challan. This Challan has three parts. After paying the test fees at an SBI Bank branch in your city, the bank will return two parts of the stamped Challan.
- Keep one receipt with you. Sign the stamped MICA copy of the Pay-in-slip and send it to the Collection Centre at “Admissions Office, MICA, Shela, Ahmedabad-380058”.
Online Payment through Credit Card
- Aspirants can choose directly through Master or Visa Card online. Just follow the instructions given on the official website after choosing the credit card option.
- Demand Draft: Create a demand draft (DD) / multi-city cheque/ at par cheque of the test fees from any Bank in favour of “MICA” payable at Ahmedabad.
- Aspirants can also choose to pay the fees at the payment counters available across various cities and make payments in cash.
Eligibility Criteria for MICAT PGDM-C 2020
- Admission to the PGDM (C) Program requires a Bachelor’s degree (in keeping with the 10+2+3 system) or an equivalent qualification in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Applicants appearing for final examinations towards a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants who demonstrate the aptitude for expressing, assessing, and/or conceiving ideas that move people to action and achieve business results tend to stand a better chance of being shortlisted.
- All those who apply shall have to take MICAT 2020.
MICAT 2020 Selection Process
- The Selection Process will be twice in one academic year and selection process twice – in December-January and Feb-March – we intend to provide more opportunities to MICA aspirants.
- In addition, by conducting the GE-PI process in four cities, we aim to increase MICA’s reach for aspirants from different parts of the country, while also reducing costs and stress levels for aspirants.
Step-II: MICA Admission Test (MICAT).
All the applicants are assessed on MICAT which consists of 6 sections: Psychometric (P), Verbal ability (VA), Quantitative Ability (QA), General awareness (GA), Divergent-Convergent Reasoning (DCR) and Descriptive Test (DT).
Step-III: GE & PI: All the applicants shortlisted on the basis of their performance in CAT/XAT/GMAT* & MICAT shall appear for both GE & PI.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for GE and PI at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata & Mumbai.
MICAT Exam Pattern 2020
Check out the MICAT Exam Pattern 2020, MICAT will be an online examination, wherein applicants’ knowledge will be tested on the following:
- Analytical and verbal ability
- Logical reasoning
- Divergent thinking
- Written communication skills
- Creativity potential
- General awareness about contemporary
Applicants should note that the exam pattern for MICAT-I and MICAT-II will be similar. The MICAT question paper will include questions from the areas of media, marketing, advertising, current affairs, etc.
The examination comprises two test papers i.e. Test Booklet 1, having 100 – 120 MCQs, and Test Booklet 2, containing subjective questions. Applicants should note that 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer
Short-listed applicants will be called for GE and PI at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Delhi, Kolkata & Mumbai. (GE & PI applicant list is prepared on the Composite Score formula of 50% CAT/XAT/GMAT and 50% MICAT scores)
MICAT 2020 Exam Centres
- MICAT 2020 will be held in Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Ajmer, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Faridabad, Gandhinagar (Gujarat), Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Gwalior, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Jammu, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Meerut, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai, Muzaffarnagar, Nagpur, Noida, Panjim, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Surat, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi and Visakhapatnam.
MICAT Admit Card 2020
- The dates for downloading MICAT 2020 Admit Card are yet to be declared. The admit cards will be available on the official website (after the closing of registration).
- Applicants need to carry the admit card to the test center along with a photo-identity card (Passport, driving license, College/Institute identity card, Aadhaar card, Pan Card, Voters ID Card).