Mizoram TET 2019: Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE) will be invited online applications for Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test (MTET) 2019. Applicants willing to work as a primary or upper primary teacher in the state of Mizoram can apply for this exam. Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 is going to be held on January 22nd, 2019. Check here the complete details like exam date, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, selection procedure, admit card, results and more information about Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test (MTET) 2019.
Mizoram TET 2019 (Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test)
- Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test (MTET) 2019 notification has been released, and the application process for the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) will commence on the scheduled dates specified by the board. TET aspirants of Mizoram must note that there is no online application process for the eligibility test.
- The applicants who will qualify the test will be given certificate which will be considered till 7 years. The applicants who will have TET certificate those can easily apply in any government, private, semi-government school. For more information regarding Mizoram TET 2019 see below schedule.
Also See: State Entrance Test 2019
Mizoram TET 2019 Important Dates
- Application Form Availability at MBSE office: November 30th, 2018
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form at MBSE Office without a late fee: January 04th, 2019
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form with a late fee of Rs.300: January 08th, 2019
- Admit Card Availability: To be issued after the submission of the application form
- Mizoram TET Exam Date: January 22nd, 2019
- Results Date: To be Updated
Mizoram TET Application Form 2019
- Visit the MBSE office http://www.mbse.edu.in/
- First of all, Applicants have to but “Mizoram TET Information brochure” and Mizoram TET Application Form from MBSE office, Challan on the payment of Rs.50/- only
- Thereafter read the notification PDF very carefully to ensure eligibility norms. Then fill up application form with all required details. Attach required documents with form. Submit the form to the respective office along with application and examination fees.
- Applicants are advised to carefully go through the information brochure and instructions given therein before submitting their application forms.
Mizoram TET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Mizoram TET 2019 is divided into Paper I and Paper II. The Paper I exam is for primary teachers and Paper II exam is for upper primary teachers. The eligibility criteria of Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test for primary and upper primary teachers are given below:
For Paper 1 (Primary Level)
- Applicant should have passed 12th with at least 45% marks and 2 years diploma in elementary education from any recognized institute.
- Applicants having a minimum of 50% marks in class 12th and completed 4 years
- Those who have possessed Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/2 Year Diploma in special education are also eligible.
For Paper 2 (Upper Primary Level)
- Applicants with a minimum of 50% marks in 10+2 level along with a four years degree in B.Sc. Ed./BA. Ed is eligible to apply for Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test Notification.
- Applicants possessed graduation degree (BA/BSC/BCOM) with at least 50% mark and passed/appearing in B.Ed/2 year diploma in Elementary Education/B.El.Ed/B.Sc.Ed/B.A.Ed/ 1-year B.ED (Special Education) can also apply.
- Applicants from the reserved categories will be given relaxation of 5% in minimum qualifying marks.
Mizoram TET Application Fee: Applicants have to pay Rs 50/-. Application Fee will be Non-Refundable.
Mizoram TET 2019 Selection Procedure
- Mizoram TET does not have a specific selection procedure
- The Applicants who appeared for the exam will be declared qualified only if they score minimum cutoff marks or percentage prescribed by MBSE. So far, MBSE has not given clarity on the cutoff marks, and the same can be checked in the information bulletin of Mizoram TET
- Usually, the Applicants belonging to General Category must score 60% of marks in TET to qualify the exam. The cutoff percentage for other categories will be different. TET score will have weightage in the teacher recruitment process.
Mizoram TET Exam Pattern 2019
- As per the Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test notification, selection of eligible and capable applicants for Teacher of Primary & Upper Primary Level will be made on the basis of their scores in the examination.
- The Mizoram TET 2019 exam pattern can be checked below.
MTET Paper I Exam Pattern (150 Marks) – Primary Teachers
- Child Development and Pedagogy – 30 Marks (30 Questions)
- A language I – 30 Marks (30 Questions)
- English (Language 2) – 30 Marks (30 Questions)
- Mathematics – 30 Marks (30 Questions)
- Environmental Studies – 30 Marks (30 Questions)
MTET Paper 2 Exam Pattern (150 Marks) – Upper Primary Teachers
- Child Development and Pedagogy – 30 Marks (30 Questions)
- Language 1 – 30 Marks (30 Questions)
- Language 2 – 30 Marks (30 Questions)
- Mathematics/ Science/ Social Studies – 60 Marks (60 Questions)
Mizoram TET Syllabus 2019
Check below the syllabus of Mizoram TET 2019 for Paper I and Paper II
- Mizoram TET 2019 syllabus for Paper 1 & 2 will be available on the official information bulletin of Mizoram TET. The Applicants must note that the syllabus for Mizoram TET will be similar to CTET examination. More details are elaborated below.
- Applicants can refer to B.Ed/ D.Ed textbooks for Child Development and Pedagogy.
- For Language I: The applicants can refer Class 6 to 10 language syllabus of Mizoram Board of School Education. The syllabus will mostly have grammar topics associated with Language I.
- For Language 2: English, the Applicants can refer Wren and Martin High School English Grammar and Composition Book and practice the exercises for the topics such as Tenses, Active and Passive Voice, One Word Substitutes, Antonyms, Synonyms, Direct and Indirect Speech, Parts of Speech and Idioms.
Mizoram TET Admit Card 2019
Mizoram TET 2019 Admit card is the key to enter in the examination hall. Mizoram TET Admit Card 2019 will be released by the MBSE (Mizoram Board of School Education) official website. It will be mandatory for all the applicants to carry their admit card and one valid ID proof (pan card, aadhar card, voter ID card) on the day of the exam. The applicants who will not carry their admit card those will be not allowed to appear in the examination.
Mizoram TET Result
After successful conduction of the examination result for that will be declared. The Mizoram TET result will be declared at the official website. The result will be declared by the board. For checking the result applicants have entered the login credential at the login page. The result will be based on the marks scored by the applicants in the examination. The result will contain the name and roll number of the qualified applicants.