MMMUT Admission 2020 Notification for UG PG Courses
MMMUT Admission 2020: Madan Mohan Malviya University of Technology (MMMUT) has invited online application for admission to 1st-year B.Tech, 2nd years B.Tech, MBA, MCA, M.Tech and PhD Courses thorough MMMUT Entrance Test 2020 (MET). Check out the complete details like exam date, application form, eligibility criteria, fee structure, selection procedure and more details about MMMUT Admission 2020.
Madan Mohan Malviya University of Technology Admission 2020 for Undergraduate, Postgraduate Courses through MMMUT Entrance Test (MET)
Admissions in different undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur will be made through the MMMUT Entrance Test (MET) 2020. According to the exam’s merit list, MMMUT Counselling will be conducted under the supervision and control of the University Admission Committee (UAC) for the academic year 2020.
Check out more Admission Notification
The admission shall be made in the first year of the following courses offered at the University through Admission Test for the academic year 2020:
- 4 year B. Tech Course
- 2 year MBA Course
- 3 year MCA Course
- 2 year M. Tech Course
- PhD Course
MMMUT Admission Dates 2020
- Submission of Online Application Form (Download confirmation page*): 2nd week of January 2020 (10:00 am) to Last week of March 2020 (Till 05:00 pm)
- Last Date for Receipt of Confirmation Page* along with payment details: 1st week of April 2020 (Till 04:00 pm)
- Uploading of Admit Cards: Last week of April 2020
- Dates of Malaviya Entrance Test (MET 2020): 1st week of May 2020 (for UG & PG Programs) and 1st week of July 2020 (for PhD only)
- Declaration of Result: 01st week of June 2020 (except PhD)
- The confirmation page generation will be closed after two banking days from the last date of Online application form submission.
Check out more Phd Admission 2020
MMMUT Exam Schedule
- For B.Tech./B.Tech.-II Lateral/BBA/MCA/MBA/MTech/MSc Physics/ MSc Maths
1st week of May 2020
- Paper-1: Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics: 08.00 AM to 11.00 AM; Duration: 3.00 Hours
- Paper-2: Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering: 12:00 PM to 01:30 PM; Duration: 1.30 Hours
- Paper-4: Aptitude Test for MCA: 12:00 PM to 01:30 PM; Duration: 1.30 Hours
- Paper-5: Aptitude Test for MBA: 02:30 PM to 04:00 PM; Duration: 1.30 Hours
- Paper-9: Aptitude Test for BBA: 02:30 PM to 04:00 PM; Duration: 1.30 Hours
1st week of May 2020
- Paper-3: M.Tech Admission Test: 08:00 AM to 10.00 AM; Duration: 2.00 Hours
- Paper-7: MSc Physics (Specialization in Electronics) Admission Test: 08:00 AM to 10.00 AM; Duration: 2.00 Hours
- Paper-8: MSc Maths (Specialization in Computing) Admission Test: 08:00 AM to 10.00 AM; Duration: 2.00 Hours
- Centres: At Lucknow, Ghaziabad and Gorakhpur centers only.
For Regular PhD
1st week of July 2020 (at Gorakhpur Center only)
- Paper-6: PhD Admission Test 09:00 AM to 11.00 AM; Duration: 2.00 Hours
- Paper-6: Result Declaration up to 8.00 pm on University Website 02nd July 2020
- Interview of the selected PhD Applicants 9.00 am onwards at MMMUT, Gorakhpur
Eligibility Criteria for MMMUT Admission Test 2020
For admission in existing B.Tech, MBA & MCA Courses:
- Admission is open to the Indian Nationals who have passed/appearing in the qualifying exam from any institution located in U.P. or whose parents (Father or Mother Only) are domiciles of U.P. and they have passed/appearing in the qualifying exam from an Institution located outside U.P.
- For admission to first year of B.Tech, the applicant should have passed 10+2 exam with at least 45% marks (40% in case of applicant belonging to SC/ST category) and also with at least 50% marks (45% in case of applicant belonging to SC/ST category) in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry each without grace.
2nd years B.Tech Courses
For admission to the second year of B. Tech under the lateral entry:
- Diploma holders: Passed 3/4 year diploma exam from an Institution recognized by UP Board of Technical Education in any branch of Engineering/Technology except Agriculture Engineering with at least 60% marks (55% in case of applicants belonging to SC/ST category) without grace.
- B.Sc. Graduates: Passed 3/4 year B.Sc. Degree from any recognized University of India as defined by UGC with at least 60% marks (55% in case of applicants belonging to SC/ST category) without grace and having passed 10+2 exam with Mathematics as a subject.
- For admission to the first year of MBA, the applicant should have passed the recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum three years duration from any recognized University of India as defined by UGC with at least 55% (50% in case of applicants belonging to SC/ST category) marks in the qualifying exam without grace.
- For admission to first year of MCA the applicant should have passed the recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum three years duration from any recognized University of India as defined by UGC with Mathematics at 10+2 level and obtained minimum 55% (50% in case of applicants belonging to SC/ST category) marks in the qualifying exam without grace.
For M.Tech Courses
Admission test will be open to the Indian Nationals who have passed/appearing in the qualifying exam fulfilling the eligibility requirements given below:
- The weightage for Admission Test and valid GATE score shall be 40% and 60% respectively; however, the preference shall be given to the applicants having domicile status of UP State & Subsequently the applicants having domicile status of outside UP will be considered only if seats are vacant.
- The reservation policy as prescribed by the U.P. State Govt shall be applicable in admissions.
- Applicants applying under sponsored category should possess the working experience of minimum two years in industry/organization and shall be required to provide Sponsorship Certificate from sponsoring organization/industry at the time of counselling, however the admission to such applicants shall be offered only on the vacant seats, if available.
For PhD Courses
- Admission test will be open to the Indian Nationals who have passed/appearing in the qualifying exam fulfilling the eligibility; however, the preference shall be given to the applicants having domicile status of U.P. state.
- “Applicants who possess the Master’s Degree with Ist Division in Engineering/ Technology /Science/Management/Humanities or equivalent in the relevant discipline are eligible for the admission to PhD Program”.
- Certain seats may be available with fellowship under “Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme-II” and the Research cum Teaching Fellowship scheme of the University which will be notified at the time of counseling for the limited period. Applicants opting for Research cum Teaching Fellowship will have to opt for this at a time of counseling and appear for Interview.
- The University may admit applicants to Ph.D. programme who have qualified a National Level test which entitles them for the award of Senior/Junior Research Fellowship/ any other Fellowship without appearing in the University’s Ph.D. Admission Test provided that they fulfill the eligibility norms of the University ordinance. Such applicants will be selected on the basis of personal interview.
MMMUT Entrance Test (MET) 2020
After filling up Application forms successfully, there will be MMMUT 2020 Entrance Test. Admission Test will be of objective type.
The applicants are required to opt suitable paper(s) for appearing in the entrance exam.
Scoring & Negative Marking
- Every objective type question would carry four marks for the correct answer.
- Each objective type question shall have one correct answer. The answer would be considered correct only if the appropriate choice is indicated in the answer.
- There will be negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer. A record of incorrect answers given by an applicant will be kept separately.
- All objective type questions are required to be answered on specially designed OMR answer sheets against the respective question number.
- Answers are to be marked using ballpoint pen (Black/Blue) only. For the purpose of evaluation, the details filled in by the applicant in the OMR answer sheet will be accepted as final.
MMMUT Admission 2020 Application Form
Online Application through website www.mmmut.ac.in / Offline OMR Application Form.
Purchase and Submission of Application Form for B.Tech/MBA/MCA/M.Tech/PhD.
The OMR application form with Information Brochure can be obtained from January to March 2020 (both days inclusive) by hand or through post by sending a written request having complete postal address with PIN-Code and Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.1500/- for General/OBC and Rs.750/- for SC/ST/Female applicants drawn in favour of “Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur” to the “Coordinator, Admissions 2020, Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Deoria Road, Gorakhpur-273010″ (Uttar Pradesh).
The applicant may also opt for filling up the online application form, from any place through internet by login on to www.mmmut.ac.in from January to March 2020 (05.00 PM) for B.Tech/MBA/ MCA/M.Tech/PhD as per the detailed procedure given on the website.
Payment of Application Fee in case of Online Application Form Submission.
All applicants applying through Online Application Form mode have to deposit the application fee as given in the following procedure. The Application Fee is Non-Refundable.
Check out more Entrance Exams 2020
MMMUT Admission Test 2020 Fee Structure
- Course for Hostlers/For Non-Hostlers
- B.Tech. (1st Year) – Rs. 109800 for Hostlers & Rs. 90000 for Non-Hostlers
- B.Tech. (2nd Yr.) (Lateral Entry) – Rs. 109800 (for Hostlers for Girls Only) &Rs. 90000 for Non-Hostlers
- MCA (1st Year) – Rs. 84800 for Hostlers & Rs.65000 for Non-Hostlers
- MBA (1st Year) – Rs. 114800 (Hostlers for Girls Only) – Rs. 95000 for Non-Hostlers
- M.Tech. (1st Year) – Rs. 94800 for Hostlers & Rs.75000 for Non-Hostlers
- M.Sc. Physics (1st Year) – Rs.70800 (for girls only) – Rs. 51000 for Non-Hostlers
- PhD (1st Year) – Rs. 79800 for Hostlers & Rs.60000 for Non-Hostlers
- Inclusive of refundable Rs. 10,000/- against “University and Hostel Caution Money”.
- *Inclusive of refundable Rs. 5,000/- against University Caution Money.
Note: In case of non-availability of Hostel the hostel Fee component as applicable shall be refunded to the applicant. The above structure may be revised by the University/UP Govt. directives from time to time.
Madan Mohan Malviya University of Technology (MMMUT), Gorakhpur
(Estd. by Act No. 22/2013 of U.P. Govt.), (Formely Madan Mohan Malviya Engineering College, Gorakhpur), Deroia Road, Gorakhpur-273010 (UP) – India, Phone No.: 0551-6050037, Website www.mmmut.ac.in.