Maharishi Markandeshwar University UG PG Courses Admission 2018
MMU Admissions 2018 for UG, PG and Diploma Courses: Maharishi Markandeshwar University (MMU) Kumarhati Solan has invited online application for admission to Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Diploma courses for the academic session 2018 -19.
Last Date for submission of Application form: August 12th 2018
Counselling for admission will be held as per the schedule is given in the prospectus
MMU Course offered, Duration & No. of seats
Post Graduate Courses
- M.Sc. Medical Anatomy (3-years) 05 seats
- M.Sc. Medical Bio-Chemistry (3-years) 05 seats
- M.Sc. Medical Pharmacology (3-years) 05 seats
- M.Sc. Medical Microbiology (3-years) 05 seats
- M.Sc. Medical Physiology (3- years) 05 seats
- M.Sc Chemistry (2 years) 30 seats
Also See: MSc Admission 2018
Under Graduate Courses
- B.Sc Nursing (4 years) 100 seats
- B.Sc Bio Chemistry (3 years) 60 seats
- B.Sc Microbiology (3 years) 60 seats
- B.Sc Optometry (3 years + 6 months Internship) 30 seats
- B.Sc Medical Lab. Technology (MLT) (3 years + 6 months Internship) 60 seats
- B.Sc Medical Radiology and Imaging Technology (3 years + 6 months Internship) 30 seats
Also See: BSc Admission 2018
- Diploma in Operation Theater Technique (2 Years) 20 seats
- Diploma in Audiology & Speech Therapy (2 Years) 20 seats
- Diploma in Renal Dialysis (2 Years) 20 seats
- Diploma in Ophthalmic Techniques (2 years) 20 seats
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology DMLT (2 Years) 10 seats
- GNM (3 Yr. Course) 60 seats
Post Graduate Courses (except M.Sc Chemistry)
A person who possesses any one of the following qualifications from any recognized University shall be eligible to join the course of Master of Science (Medical):-
BSc Nursing/ BASLP/B.Sc MLT/B.Sc OTT/B.Sc CVT/B. Optom/B.Sc RIT or equivalent degree from any recognized University (10+2+3 examination) with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Under Graduate and Diploma Courses (except GNM course)
The applicant should have passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or any other equivalent examination in five subjects including English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology with 50% marks in aggregate ( 45% marks for SC/ST) from any recognized Board/ University.
Note: For B.Sc Nursing Minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
BSc (Hons) in Chemistry with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% in the case of the applicants belonging to the reserved categories of SC/ST/OBC etc.) from any recognized University. OR
BSc in full subjects with (Hons) in chemistry, obtaining at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% in the case of the applicants belonging to the reserved categories of SC/ST/OBC etc.) from any recognized University. OR
BSc with chemistry as one of the main subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% in the case of the applicants belonging to the reserved categories of SC/ST/OBC etc.) from any recognized University.
10+2 class passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with aggregate of 40% marks 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core /English Elective or Healthcare Science – Vocational stream ONLY, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE /CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks.
10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board with 40% marks.
Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council. The student shall be medically fit. Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY conducted by National Institute of Open School with 40% marks. Student shall be admitted once in a year.
MMU Admission Process
Admission will be made on the basis of the merit of the qualifying examination and counselling.
Prospectus cum Application form can be downloaded from the website of the university.
Admission Form, duly completed in all respect, accompanied with the following documents is to be submitted to the Admission office of the M.M. University Kumarhatti-Solan.
Admission Forms which are incomplete or without copies of the requisite documents or received late, are liable to be rejected.
Maharishi Markandeshwar University
Estd under ordinance no 1 of 2010 of H.P. govt notified vide no LLR-D(6)-15-2010 dtd 15.06.2010) Kumarhatti – Soaln (HP) 173-229, Email: [email protected], Website: www.mmusoaln.org