Maharishi Markandeshwar University LLM Admission 2019 Notification
MMU LLM Entrance Exam 2019 – Department of Law Maharishi Markandeshwar (Deemed to be University), Mullana-Ambala has been invites applications for admission to 1 year LL.M. Program for 2019 sessions.
MMU LLM Entrance Exam 2019 Important Dates
- Last date for Submission of Admission Form: 28th June 2019
- All India Entrance Test At Department of Law MM(DU) Mullana Ambala: 01st July 2019 (11:00 A.M.)
- Display of Result on the Notice-Board: 04th July 2019
- Viva-Voce of Shortlisted Applicants: 06th July 2019 (11.00 A.M.)
Check out more Law Entrance Exams
MMU LLM Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The applicant should have passed LL.B. (5 Years Integrated Course) or LL.B. (3 Years Course) with at least 50% marks from any recognized Board/University.
Scheme of Entrance Test for LL.M (One Year) Admission 2019
The Admission to LL.M. One Year Programme shall be based on merit drawn on the basis of an All India Admission Test conducted by the University and assessed on the following criteria:
- Components – Marks
- Objective-Type Questions – 70 Marks
- Merit of Qualifying Exam – 15 Marks
- Viva-Voce – 15 Marks
- Total 100 Marks
The entrance test shall be conducted with the objective of testing the aptitude for teaching/research and basic legal knowledge.
The All India Admission Test-2019 for LL.M program shall be based on the following components:-
70 objective type questions with multiple choices of one mark each from the following areas:
(I) Jurisprudence (II) Constitutional Law (III) Indian Penal Code (IV) Public International Law (V) Contract and Specific Relief Act (VI) Law of Torts (VII) Family Law.
Merit of Qualifying Exam
Viva-Voce: Short listed applicants shall be called for viva-voce after declaration of All India Admission Test result.
The Test will be of 80 minutes duration and medium of test will be English.
Check out more Latest Entrance Exams
MMU LLM Entrance Exam Application Process 2019
- The admission form can also be downloaded from the website www.mmumullana.org.
- The admission form can be obtained from the Administrative Office of the University on payment of Rs. 1000/- (US$ 35 in case of NRI/Foreign Nationals).
- Those who want the admission forms by post, should send DD of Rs. 1050/- in favour of the Registrar of the University.
- However, such applicants will have to enclose a DD of Rs. 1000/- with the downloaded Admission Form.
Maharishi Markandeshwar (Deemed to be University), Mullana, Ambala (Haryana), Landline No:+91-1731-274475,76,77,78, Toll Free: 1800 2740 240, Email: [email protected], website www.mmumullana.org