Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology MBA Admission 2019
MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admission 2019 – Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT), Allahabad has invited applications for admission to MBA Program for session 2019-20 in the School of Management Studies of the Institute. Check out the complete details like important dates, eligibility, selection process, application form, and more information.
- 62 Seats (OC 30, OCPH 01, OBC 16, OBC PH 01, SC 9, ST 05)
- Sub-Category reservation will be applicable as per Government of India rules.
Check out MBA Admission 2019
MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Start of online filling of Application Form: January 09th, 2019
- Last date for filling online application form: March 01st, 2019
Eligibility Criteria for MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admission 2019
- The applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of minimum three years duration in any discipline, with at least 60% marks or CPI 6.5 [55% or CPI 6.0 in case of applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA) (this may also be referred to as Persons with Disability (PWD) category).
- Applicants appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
- If selected, such applicants will be allowed to join the program provisionally, only if he/she submits a certificate from the Principal/Registrar of his/her College/Institute stating that the applicant has completed all the requirements for obtaining the bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification on the date of the issue of the certificate.
- However, marks sheet of qualifying examination must be submitted to the office of Dean (Academic) within six weeks from the last date of registration, failing which the admission shall automatically be cancelled.
- Applicants should note that the mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria will not ensure consideration for shortlisting by the Institute.
- Applicants must have valid score of CAT 2018
Selection Procedure for MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admission 2019
- Applicants will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD and PI) on the basis of CAT Percentile. The MBA Admission Committee may decide the minimum CAT Percentile as shortlisting criteria for different categories. Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) will be conducted at the Institute.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of CAT percentile and marks obtained in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- CAT 2018 scores shall be used for short-listing of the applicants. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct the program.
MNNIT Allahabad MBA Application Form 2019
- Eligible applicants may apply online through URL http://academics.mnnit.ac.in/fresh_mba from January 08th, 2019. After applying online duly filled-in and signed printed application form generated online must reach the Admission Cell, Office of the Dean (Academic), MNNIT Allahabad, Allahabad-21104 latest by March 01st, 2019 up to 05.30 pm along with the e-Receipt of fees payment of Rs.1200/- (Rs.600/- for SC/ST).
- Applicants are required to submit their application through this online application system only. No other means of the application shall be accepted. There are two steps in the online application procedure.
- Register by filling personal details. An application ID will be provided in this step. Note down carefully this ID for subsequent steps.
- Online filling of application form. Use application ID obtained in step I and date of birth to login. Before starting the online filling of application form, please make sure that you have the soft copy of your passport size photograph in JPEG (up to 100 kb) format and signature in JPEG format (up to 100kB).
- Pay fee by SBI-MOPS (either online payment by internet banking, credit card/debit card or offline payment by challan) Application fee is Rs.1200/- for OP and OBC applicants and Rs.600/-for SC/ST applicants.
- After login, follow the instructions for filling the application form. Take print out the form, paste the same photograph which was uploaded, attach all required documents and send on the address given below:
- Admission Cell Office of the Dean (academic) Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad Allahabad–211004.