MRIU Faridabad PhD Admission 2018-19: Manav Rachna International University (MRIU), Faridabad has invited applications for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programs offered in the faculty of Engineering & Technology, Commerce & Business Studies, Management Studies, Applied Sciences, Computer Applications and Media Studies and Humanities for 2018-19 sessions.
PhD Admission 2018-19 at Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad
Number of Seats
- Faculty of Engineering – 09 Seats
- Faculty of Management & Humanities – 05 Seats
- Faculty of Applied Sciences – 09 Seats
- Faculty of Education – 05 Seats
- Faculty of Law – 05 Seats
- Total Seats = 38 Seats
MRIU Faridabad PhD Admission Dates 2018-19
- Last Date for e-form filling: November 28th, 2018
- Entrance test and Interview: December 1st, 2018 (Saturday)
- Declaration of Result: December 15th, 2018 (Saturday)
- Last day for Fee Payment: December 29th, 2018 (Saturday)
- Registration and Orientation: January 19th, 2019 (Saturday)
- Commencement of Course Work Classes: February 2nd, 2019 (Saturday)
PhD Eligibility Criteria
Applicant must have a Master’s degree with not less than 55% marks in aggregate in Engineering/ Technology / Science / Humanities / Commerce/ Medicine/ Law / Education/ Pharmacy / Management of a recognized Indian University.
Applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology/ Medicine/ any other professional discipline of at least four-year duration after 10+2 or higher duration, with either 70% or more marks in aggregate and a minimum of 15 years of relevant experience in recognized Institute/ University/ Industry/ Government Organization.
MRIU Faridabad PhD Application Form – How to Apply?
- Applicants can apply online on http://mriu.edu.in
- Applicants have to pay an amount of Rs.1200/- payable either in cash at University Counter at Campus, Administrative Headquarters and City Centres or payments through Credit / Debit Card online through payment gateway.
- Application form fee is Rs 1200 + 72 (Transaction/Service Charge) = Rs 1272/- and is non-refundable.
- Keep payment details ready, which may be e-Banking or Credit/Debit Card details or Scratchcard can be purchased from University Counter/ designated City Office.
- Selection will be done on the basis of entrance test and Interview conducted by the university.
- Admission to PhD Program shall be based on merit in entrance test and interview. Entrance Test is of 100 Marks, written test (80 Marks) of 90 minutes duration (MCQs) followed by Interview (20 Marks).
- The written test shall comprise two sections, each with 50% weightage: Section A consisting Research Methodology and Aptitude (Logical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, Numerical Ability, Statistics), Section B is Subject Specific.
- The applicants who have qualified UGC- NET (including JRF)/ UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF)/ SLET/ GATE/ M.Phil are exempted from written test.