Manav Rachna International University PGDM Admission 2019
MRIU Faridabad PhD Admission 2019: Manav Rachna International University (MRIU), Faridabad has invited applications for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programs offered in the faculty of Engineering & Technology, Commerce & Business Studies, Management Studies, Applied Sciences, Computer Applications and Media Studies and Humanities for 2019 sessions.
Number of Seats
- Faculty of Engineering – 09 Seats
- Faculty of Management & Humanities – 02 Seats
- Faculty of Applied Sciences – 19 Seats
- Faculty of Education – 03 Seats
- Faculty of Law – 03 Seats
- Total Seats = 36 Seats
MRIU Faridabad PhD Admission Dates 2019
- Last Date for e-form filling 24th November 2019
- Date of Entrance Test/Interview: 30th November 2019 (Saturday)
- Declaration of Result: 07th December 2019 (Saturday)
- Last day for Fee Payment: 21st December 2019 (Saturday)
- Registration and Orientation: 04th January 2020 (Saturday)
- Commencement of Course Work Classes: 18th January 2020
Check out more latest entrance exam
PhD Eligibility Criteria
Applicant must have a Master’s degree with not less than 55% marks in aggregate in Engineering/ Technology / Science / Humanities / Commerce/ Medicine/ Law / Education/ Pharmacy / Management of a recognized Indian University.
Applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology/ Medicine/ any other professional discipline of at least four-year duration after 10+2 or higher duration, with either 70% or more marks in aggregate and a minimum of 15 years of relevant experience in recognized Institute/ University/ Industry/ Government Organization.
MRIU Faridabad PhD Application Form 2019
- Applicants can apply online on http://mriu.edu.in
- Applicants have to pay an amount of Rs.1200/- payable either in cash at University Counter at Campus, Administrative Headquarters and City Centres or payments through Credit / Debit Card online through payment gateway.
- Application form fee is Rs 1200 + 72 (Transaction/Service Charge) = Rs 1272/- and is non-refundable.
- Keep payment details ready, which may be e-Banking or Credit/Debit Card details or Scratchcard can be purchased from University Counter/ designated City Office.
- Selection will be done on the basis of the entrance test and Interview conducted by the university.
- Admission to Ph.D. Programme shall be based on merit in entrance tests and interviews. Entrance Test is of 100 Marks, written test (70 Marks) of 90 minutes duration (MCQs) followed by Interview (30 Marks).
- The written test shall comprise two sections, each with 50% weightage:
- Section A consisting Research Methodology and Aptitude (Logical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, Numerical Ability, Statistics); Section B is Subject Specific.
- The applicants who have qualified UGC NET (including JRF)/ UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF)/ SLET/ GATE/ M. Phil. are exempted from the written test.
Check out more Admission Notification