MU OET 2019: Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU OET) is conducted for taking admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses for the academic session 2019. The Applicants are offered admission on the basis of their performance in MU OET 2019 only. Check out the complete details about Manipal Entrance Exam 2019 like exam date, eligibility criteria, application form, exam pattern, application fee, application dates and more about MU OET 2019 Exam. It is a gateway to get admission in Engineering, Pharmacy, Applied Sciences, and many other courses. Manipal University conducts this exam in every year which is a university level entrance exam. Through this exam, applicants get admission in the various affiliated institutions of the university. Admissions in MBBS/BDS/MD/MS/MDS/DM/MCh courses will be done through NEET scores. For more details of MU OET 2019, applicants must go through this page.
Manipal Entrance Exam 2019
- The Manipal University will conduct MU OET 2019 for admission in Undergraduate & Postgraduate Courses. The Manipal University Entrance Exam is a National Level Entrance Exam, which is held in a window of 1 month.
- The application form for MU OET 2019 has been released online.
Check out more Engineering Entrance Exams 2019
MU OET 2019 Courses Offered
- UG Courses: B.Tech, B.Pharm, Pharma.D, BA, BBA, B.Com, B.Tech (Lateral)
- PG Courses: M.Tech, MD, MS, M.Sc Nursing, M.Pharma, M.Sc Medical, MCA, MA, M.Phil.
MU OET 2019 Important Dates
- Start of Online Application: Started
- Last Date to Submit Online Application: March 15th, 2019
- Online Exam Slot Booking Starts: Last week of March 2019
- Online Slot Booking Ends: 1st week of April 2019
- Online slot booking for 3rd Attempt: 1st week of May 2019
- MU OET Hall Ticket: After 24 Hrs. of Slot Booking
- MU OET Exam Date: Online Entrance Exam (1st & 2nd Attempt): 2nd week of April to 1st week of May 2019
- MU OET Exam Date: Online Entrance Exam (3rd Attempt): 2nd week of May 2019
- Results/Merit List: 2nd week of May 2019
- Course commencement date: July 16th, 2019
MU OET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Citizenship: Indian Nationals.
- Qualification: Pass in 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or any technical vocational subjects as optional with a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional subjects.
Check out more Entrance Exams 2019
MU OET 2019 Selection Process
General Category: Admissions are done on the basis of rank in the All India Manipal Entrance Test (MET) 2019.
Foreign/NRI Category: Admissions are done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
Note: Applicants can apply both under General and Foreign/NRI categories. Change of category from Foreign/NRI to General after admission will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Rank will be awarded to all the Applicants who will qualify the All India Manipal Entrance Test (MET) 2019. However, the other factors below will also hold weightage during the selection.
Other factors include:
- Number of seats in college and course
- Options filled in the counselling
- Availability of seats
- Merit list ranking
- Opening and closing ranks
MU OET 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of Manipal Entrance Test (MET) is as described below:
- Entrance Test Type: Manipal Entrance Test (MET) 2019.
- Test Syllabus: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and General English include questions based on the 10+2 syllabus followed by major 10+2 Boards /Universities. Click Here for the Online Entrance Test Syllabus.
- Test Pattern: Group 2 – (Applicable to B.Tech/B.Pharm/Pharm.D Courses) Duration – 2.30 hours; Questions – 200 (MCQ).
- The approximate distribution of questions is Physics-50, Chemistry-50, Mathematics-70, English and General Aptitude-30.
Check out Amity JEE 2019 for B.Tech Admission
MU OET 2019 Application Form
- Application Form of Manipal Entrance Test 2019 is Available Online, on the official website manipal.edu.
- However, a direct link to it is also given above. Applicants who will not submit the Manipal University 2019 application form, will not be issued an admit card. Hence, will not be able to write the exam.
- To fill and submit the form online, Applicants will have to register on the official website and pay the application fee. The detailed application procedure and the application fee of Manipal entrance exam is given below.
- Go to the official website of MET 2019 and click on register online.
- Submit all the details correctly.
- Applicants will receive the specific Application Number and password on their registered email id.
- Log-in the website by entering the application number and password.
- Applicants will have to fill all the necessary information in 05 Steps including basic details, Programs Selection, Contact details, Educational Qualification and Confirmation.
- Next, Applicants will have to submit the application fee, through any of the online payment modes.
- Upload scanned copy of the recent photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Click the submit tab for submission of the application form.
MU OET 2019 Application Fee
The application fee is Rs.600/- and entrance exam fee is Rs.1400/-. Applicants can either opt for online mode or offline mode for submitting the application fee.
- Online Mode: Applicants have to pay application fee on the mentioned amount through online mode via Net Banking or Credit Card.
- Offline Mode: Applicants who are unable to submit fee through online mode can opt for the offline procedure, where they can make the payment through the demand draft (DD) of Rs.1600/-; the Demand Draft (DD) must be drawn in favor of “Manipal University” payable at Udupi or Manipal.
Completely filled application form along with the Demand draft for the application fee must be sent to the below-mentioned address “To Director, Admissions Manipal University, Manipal-576104.
Director, Indian Admissions,
Room No. 102,
Manipal Academy of Higher Education,
To apply Manipal B.Tech Programs 2019 – Click here
MU OET Syllabus 2019
- Manipal University will provide the syllabus for each course on their website. Applicants can check the syllabus as per the course opted by them. However for B.Tech course, the syllabus will be comprised of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and General English include questions based on the 10+2 syllabus followed by major 10+2 Boards/Universities.