LLM Entrance Exam 2019 at University of Mumbai
Mumbai University LLM Entrance Exam 2019: The Department of Law, University of Mumbai has invited applications for admission to 2 years LL.M Degree Course through All India LL.M. Entrance Examination for 2019 sessions.
Mumbai University LLM Entrance Exam Dates 2019
- Date of Acceptance of Forms: June 10th, 2019 to June 24th, 2019
- Time of Acceptance of Forms: 11.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m
- Venue of Acceptance of Forms: Room No. 126, Department of Law, First Floor, University of Mumbai, Fort Campus, Mumbai–400 032
- Availability of Application Forms Online: June 10th, 2019 onwards.
- Last Date for submission of duly filled forms: June 24th, 2019
- MU LLM Exam Date: July 19th, 2019 (2.00 p.m. to 3.00 p.m.)
Check out more Entrance Exams
Mumbai University LLM Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants who have passed LLB Degree Course or those who are in the final semester of 3 or 5 years LLB Degree Course from the University of Mumbai or Other Universities is eligible to apply for LLM Entrance Examination.
- Applicants who are currently pursuing LL.M. will be required to cancel their earlier LLM Admission before they are admitted for new LL.M. Admission.
MU LLM Admission 2019 Selection Procedure
Admission of the students shall be made strictly in accordance with the merit in the LLM Entrance Exam subject to Reservation Policy of the Govt. & Rules prescribed by the University.
Applicants are required to secure minimum qualifying marks in the Entrance Exam as under:
- 40% – General Category
- 30% – Reserved Category
LLM Exam Pattern Instructions
The LLM Entrance Examination Test paper will consist of 50 Objective type questions with multiple-choice for total 100 marks. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
The language of the Paper: English
Syllabus: (1) Constitutional Law (2) Jurisprudence (3) Law of Torts (4) Law of Crimes (5) Law of Contract (6) Administrative Law (7) Human Rights Law (8) Family Law.
Venue of Entrance Exam: Mumbai – (Specific Examination Centre will be displayed on the University Website in due Course.
Mumbai University LLM Application Form 2019
- Application Form for LLM Entrance Exam can be downloaded from the University website http://mu.ac.in
- An application for LLM Entrance Exam for admission to the LLM Degree Course must be made in the prescribed form to be downloaded from the University Website and duly filled in form must be submitted to the Department of Law.
- Entrance Exam Fees for General Category Students: Rs.650/- (By DD) (Non-refundable).
- Entrance Exam Fees for Reserved Category Students: Rs.350/- (By DD) (Non-refundable).
- Please note that students belonging to Reserved Category are required to produce the certificate duly Certified by the State of Maharashtra & Caste validity Certificate by Competent Authority wherever applicable.
- Incomplete application forms shall be rejected. No forms will be accepted after June 24th, 2019.