NALSAR Hyderabad admission of Foreign Nationals 5 year B.A-LL.B (Hons) Degree 2018
NALSAR University of Law Hyderabad has invited application for admission of Foreign National Category 5 year B.A.-LL.B (Hons) Degree Program for 2018 sessions.
Last Date for Receipt of Filled in Form: May 30th 2018.
The number of seats available for foreign nationals is 15 out of which 07 Seats are for applicants from SAARC countries and 08 Seats are for applicants from Non-SAARC countries.
Applicants possessing the citizenship of a foreign country shall only be considered for admission under this category.
LLB Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must have passed an examination recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi as equivalent to Higher Secondary Exam (10+2) under Indian System securing not less than 65% marks in the aggregate and should not be more than 25 years of age as on 01st July 2018.
Applicants appearing/appeared in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply for admission but they should submit their result of the qualifying exam on or before 30th May 2018.
Foreign Nationals are exempted from taking Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2018; admission will be made strictly on the basis of merit in their qualifying examination, i.e., 10+2 exam.
Nalsar University LLB Application Form
Applicants aspiring for admission to the programs may apply online or download application form from our website http://nalsar.ac.in/
The applicant is also required to send duly attested copy of marks statement by fax/email immediately after obtaining it from the School/Board not later than May 30th 2018.
Applicants must enclose the following documents with the filled in Application Form:
- Copy of a valid Passport;
- Copy of the statement of marks at the Qualifying Exam (i.e. an exam equivalent to 10+2) along with equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi.
- Percentage Conversion Certificate from the School/Board in case of Grades.
- Copy of the Birth Certificate.
- Demand Draft (DD) for Rs.5000/- drawn in favour of ‘REGISTRAR, NALSAR’ payable at Hyderabad (name of the applicant should be written at the back of the Demand Draft); and
- One passport size photograph must be pasted on the Application Form.
Nalsar University LLB Admission Dates 2018
Last Date for Receipt of Filled in Form: May 30th 2018