NALSAR Hyderabad LLM Degree Program 2016 in Foreign National Category
NALSAR University of Law Hyderabad has invited application for admission to Foreign National Category (One year) LLM Degree Program for 2016-17 sessions.
The number of seats available for foreign nationals is 10 out of which 05 Seats are for applicants from SAARC countries and 05 (Five) Seats are for applicants from Non-SAARC countries.
Last date for Receipt of Filled in Form: May 30th 2016
Eligibility Criteria for LLM Program 2016
To be eligible for admission to the LLM Program, applicant should have passed the LLB or an equivalent degree from a recognised University with not less than 55% marks on aggregate (50% in case of reserved categories, i.e. SC/ST/Persons with Disability).
They should produce the marks statement of the qualifying exam on or before May 30th 2016.
Admission of foreign nationals shall be made on the basis of:
- academic record of B.L /LLB or equivalent degree recognized by the UGC/ Association of Indian Universities with not less than 55% marks or the equivalent grade; and
- assessment of necessary communication skills in written and spoken English and performance at the interview in terms of aptitude and capacity.
Foreign Nationals are exempted from taking Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2016; admission will be made strictly on the basis of merit in their qualifying examination, i.e., 10+2 exam.
Applicants aspiring for admission to the programs may apply online or download application form from our website http://nalsar.ac.in
Applicant is also required to send duly attested copy of marks statement by fax/email immediately after obtaining it from the School/Board not later than May 30th 2016.
Applicants must enclose the following documents with the filled in Application Form:
- Copy of a valid Passport;
- Copy of the statement of marks at the Qualifying Exam (i.e. an exam equivalent to 10+2) along with equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi;
- Percentage Conversion Certificate from the School/Board in case of Grades;
- Copy of the Birth Certificate;
- Demand Draft (DD) for Rs.5000/- drawn in favour of “REGISTRAR, NALSAR” payable at Hyderabad (name of the applicant should be written at the back of the Demand Draft); and
- One passport size photograph must be pasted on the Application Form.
Last Date for Receipt of Filled in Form: May 30th 2016