NMET 2019 Nalsar University of Law MBA Admission 2019
NALSAR NMET 2019: NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad has released the notification regarding NMET 2019 for MBA admission offered at Centre for Management Studies (CMS) for the commencing year 2019-21 (batch). Check out the complete details of NMET 2019 like exam date, application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, application form, important dates, fee structure and more about Nalsar University of Law MBA Admission 2019.
NALSAR NMET 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date of Receiving filled in Application Form: January 31st, 2019
- NMET 2019 Exam Date: February 17th, 2019
- GD & PI (Round-1) for candidates with CAT-2017/ XAT-2018/GMAT-2015 /GRE-2015 /C- MAT-2017: February 17th, 2019
- GD & PI (Round-2) for applicants appearing for NMET-2018: February 17th, 2019
- Declaration of Result / Merit list: February 20th, 2019
- Acceptance of offer by the Student: February 28th, 2019
- Notification of Vacant Seats in order of merit (If Any): March 08th, 2019
- Acceptance of offer against vacant seats: March 15th, 2019
- Completion of Admission formalities: TBA
- Induction & Orientation: June 21st, 2019
Check out more MBA Entrance Exams 2019
Nalsar University of Law MBA Specializations
- Corporate Governance; Financial Services and Capital Markets; Court Management; Innovation and Sustainability Management; Marketing Management; Human Resource Management & Business Regulations
- Total number of seats 60 (sixty) with the following distribution:
- [General – 40, Scheduled Caste (15%) – 09, Scheduled Tribe (7.5%) – 04, Persons with Disability (3%) – 02, Foreign Nationals/ Industry Sponsored – 05]
- The unfilled seats reserved for SC candidates would be assigned to ST candidates and vice-versa.
Eligibility Criteria for NALSAR NMET 2019
- Applicants looking for admission to MBA program at NALSAR University of Law need to go through its related eligibility criteria below.
- Applicants should have completed their graduates of any discipline with at-least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized institute/university and candidates appearing in the qualifying exam (Final Year) are also eligible to apply.
- Apply for Nalsar Management Entrance Test (N-MET)
Apply for N-MET 2019
- (N-MET Syllabus is similar to CAT; it consists of total 100 marks – two sections of 50 marks each, for a total 100 marks. Section – A consists of 25 questions in verbal ability and 25 questions in logical reasoning. Section – B consists of 25 questions in quantitative ability and 25 questions in data
- No negative marking and all questions are of multiple choice type) or;
- CAT – 2018/ XAT- 2019/ GMAT – (After June 2017) / GRE – (After June 2017) / C- MAT-2019
Check out CAT 2018
Nalsar NMET 2019 Selection Process
- The selection process will be based on following components:
- Score of NALSAR MANAGEMENT ENTRANCE TEST (N-MET)/CAT/XAT/GMAT/GRE, Academic credentials, Professional achievements, Group Discussion, Personal Interview.
- Foreign Nationals/Industry Sponsored need not take any test. Selection will be based on: Marks secured in the qualifying exam, Quality of work experience, Statement of Purpose (SOP) and Telephonic Interview.
NALSAR NMET 2019 Application Form
- Fill in the MBA Application Form for 2019-21. The same is also available for download or filled in online from the given above link www.cms.nalsar.ac.in.
- Attach the Demand Draft of Rs.1100/- (Rs.800/- for SC/ ST/ PWD) drawn in favour of ‘Registrar, Nalsar MBA A/c’ payable at Hyderabad.
- Attach one-page Statement of Purpose (SOP) including personal career goals not exceeding 500 words as to why you want to join this course.
- The S.O.P has to be TYPED (Font – Times New Roman, Size – 12 and 1.5 lines spacing) and the name of the candidate should be mentioned along with their signature
- Attach Self-Attested copy of the marks statement of 10th Standard
- Attach a Self-Attested Copy of the statement of marks of the qualifying exam and the Degree Certificate (i.e. an exam equivalent to Graduation)
- In case of grades, conversion of grades to percentage issued by the University/ College is to be enclosed.
- Attach a copy of Score Card/ admit card/ registration card of CAT / XAT/ GMAT/ GRE Caste Certificate/ Disability Certificate wherever applicable
- Send the duly filled-in Application Form along with the relevant documents to “The Registrar, NALSAR University of Law, Justice City, Shameerpet, Hyderabad-500101 Telangana” mentioning ‘MBA Application Form 2019-21’ on the top of the envelope.
- Applicants can Apply Online by clicking on the link https://cms.nalsar.ac.in/application
NALSAR NMET 2019 Fee Structure Details
- At the time of confirmation of seat Rs.1,00,000/-
- Within 15 days of the beginning of classes rest of the 1st year fee has to be paid.
- Within 15 days of commencement of 2nd year classes full fee for the 2nd year has to be paid.
- At the time of confirmation of seat Rs.1,00,000/-
- Within 15 days of the beginning of the 1st semester 50% of the remaining fee of the 1st year+ Rs.10,000/-
- Within 15 days of the beginning of the 2nd semester 50% of the remaining fee of the 1st year + Rs.10,000/-
- Within 15 days of the beginning of the 3rd semester 50% of the 2nd year fee + Rs.10,000/-
- Within 15 days of the beginning of the 4th semester 50% of the 2nd year fee + Rs.10,000/-