National Scholarship Test NST 2020 | Shiksha Education Trust Scholarship Program
National Scholarship Test 2020: Online applications have invited for National Scholarship Test (NST) 2020 organized by Shiksha Education Trust. National Scholarship Test (NST) is a National Level Test for the students from Class 5 to 12 nationwide.
Shiksha Education Trust offers National Scholarship Test for the students From Standard 5th to Standard 12th.
Check out National Scholarship Portal
About National Scholarship Test (NST)
Shiksha Education Trust has been registered under the Trust Act 1882. Regd. By Govt. of India Register No. (2829) of Haryana Govt, under trust regulation act Shiksha Education Trust is the Educational Trust Est. in 2013 with vision.
To build a vibrant and supportive community of scholars by markedly expanding opportunities to connect and explore ideas.
It has the limitation of preparing the student for Scholarship Exam Shiksha Education Trust offer Education Strategy for the students From Std. 5th to Std. 12th as a Social Common Educational activity like “National Scholarship Test“.
National Scholarship Test 2020 Dates (Tentative)
- Online Exam Date: 09th, 10th, 11th June 2020
- Online Admit Card: May 25th 2020
- Online Result Date: June 20th 2020
- Registration Date: April 10th 2020
- Offline Last Date: May 31st 2020
- Offline Admit Card: July 15th 2020
- Offline Exam Date: July 29th 2020
- Offline Result Date: September 10th 2020
- Scholarship Distribution Date: November 03rd 2020
Check out List of Vidyasaarathi Scholarship
National Scholarship Awards
- 1st Rank – 75,000 + one-year books Facilities and Excellence Certificate
- 2nd Rank – 65,000 + one-year books Facilities and Excellence Certificate
- 3rd Rank – 55,000 + one-year books Facilities and Excellence Certificate
- 1st Rank – 28,000 + one-year books Facilities and Excellence Certificate
- 2nd Rank – 25,000 + one-year books Facilities and Excellence Certificate
Class Wise Distribution of Scholarship
- Class Vth – 5000 + one-year books Facilities and Excellence Certificate
- Class VIth – 6000 + one-year books Facilities and Excellence Certificate
- Class VIIth – 7000 + one-year books Facilities and Excellence Certificate
- Class VIIIth – 8000 + one-year books Facilities and Excellence Certificate
- Class IXth – 9000 + one-year books Facilities and Excellence Certificate
- Class Xth – 10000 + one-year books Facilities and Excellence Certificate
- Class XIth – 11000 + one-year books Facilities and Excellence Certificate
- Class XIIth – 12000 + one-year books Facilities and Excellence Certificate
National Scholarship Test Eligibility – Who Are Eligible?
- Students from classes 5th to 12th.
- All the states except Haryana are eligible for NST-2020 examination.
- Note: If any student from Haryana is applied for this examination, then he/she will responsible for this. NST will not responsible for this.
Check out National Scholarship Portal Registration
National Scholarship Test Application Form 2020
Students have two options to apply for NST 2020 (https://www.nst.org.in/welcome/apply).
To apply for NST 2020 online, just follow the steps mentioned below.
- Step-1: Go to the official website of NST via URL (https://www.nst.org.in/) and then click on the ‘Apply Online’ link under ‘Apply’ link available at the top of the Home Page (or) you can directly go to the link to apply online (https://www.nst.org.in/welcome/register).
- Step-2: Fill the online application form with your personal details carefully as in case of any error or incorrect details, NST is not responsible for any damage. After filling the details, check the ‘Declaration’ box and submit the form.
- Step-3: Take a Print of Student Application Form.
- Step-4: Fill all the mandatory fields & stick student recent photograph in given space
- Step-5: Send DD (Demand Draft) /IPO (Indian Postal Order) of Rs.200/- in favor of “Shiksha Education Trust” payable at Ambala Cantt.
- Step-6: Form Send on 2nd Floor, Govind Nagar Chowk Jagadhri Road, Ambala Cantt – 133001, Also Mention on Envelop “Application for National Scholarship Test 2020“
National Scholarship Test Centers
- Haryana, Delhi, UP, Uttrakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, Punjab, Jammu & Kashmir, Chandigarh, Odisha, West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand, Arunachal Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Chattishgarh, Maharashtra, Gujrat, Goa, Madhya Pradesh.
National Scholarship Test Pattern 2020
- Each Paper will be the Objective type.
- Each Question will be Provided 4 Alternative Options.
- OMR Sheet will be Provided.
- Time Duration: 2 Hrs.
- No Negative Marking
- Each Question Carrying 1 Mark
- Maths – 30 Marks
- Science – 20 Marks
- General Knowledge – 30 Marks
- English – 20 Marks
- Total Marks – 100
- Total Questions – 100
- Time Duration – Two Hours
- The timing of Exam – 11:00 am to 01:00 pm
Shiksha Education Trust Address
Organized by Shiksha Education Trust, (Regd by Govt of India Registration No. 2829 of Haryana Govt under Trust Regulation Act), Regd Office: 25-26 Prabhhu Prem Asharam, Jagadhari Road Ambala Cantt, Mobile No.: +091-8570884319, Website www.nst.org.in