FMGE 2018 (December): National Board of Examinations (NBE) has invited application form for NBE FMGE Screening Test for Indian Nationals with Foreign Medical Qualifications December 2018. The NBE FMGE Screening Test is held twice a year. Check out the complete information about FMGE 2018 exam date, registration, eligibility criteria, application procedure, exam pattern, admit card and more details on FMGE 2018.
FMGE 2018 Screening Test Notification (December)
As per the Screening Test Regulations 2002, an Indian citizen possessing a primary medical qualification awarded by any medical institution outside India who is desirous of getting provisional or permanent registration with the MCI or State Medical Council on or after 15th March 2002 shall have to qualify the Foreign Medical Graduate (FMG) Exam (Screening Test).
National Board of Examinations (NBE) shall conduct next FMGE (Screening Test) on 14th December 2018 on Computer-Based Platform at various test centers across the Country.
Here you can check out complete details about FMGE 2018 Screening Test – application form, exam date, eligibility, fees, exam pattern and more details about FMGE Screening Test 2018 on this post.
FMGE 2018 Exam Date
Availability of Information Bulletin (FMGE December): October 16th 2018
Online Submission of Application Form for FMGE Dec 2018: 16th to 06th November 2018
FMGE 2018 Exam Date: December 14th 2018
Declaration of Results: by January 15th 2019
Examination Fee: FMGE Rs. 5500/-.
FMGE Application Fee 2018 – How to pay..?
The prescribed registration fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or through Net Banking.
Applicants remaining absent from the examination will forfeit their examination fee.
Applicants are advised to read the rule position carefully and satisfy the terms and conditions for fulfillment of eligibility criteria before proceeding for payment of fees.
FEES SHALL NEITHER BE REFUNDED NOR CARRIED FORWARD IF THE APPLICATION FOR FMGE IS REJECTED/CANDIDATURE IS FOUND TO BE INELIGIBLE
Scheme of Exam for NBE FMGE 2018 (December): The NBE FMGE 2018 Entrance Test is conducted in English language ii) The NBE FMGE Test consists of One Paper iii) There are 300 multiple – choice questions (MCQ) of single response type in the paper iv) There is No negative marking v) An applicant shall be declared as having passed only if he/she obtains a minimum of 150 marks out of 300 in the examination vi) Results (Pass/Fail) for eligible Applicants will be displayed at NBE website and office of NBE.
FMGE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The Applicant must meet/fulfill the following criteria:
He / She is a citizen of India or Overseas Citizen of India.
The Applicant should possess a primary medical qualification, which is confirmed by the Indian Embassy concerned, to be a recognized qualification for enrolment as medical practitioner in the country in which the institution awarding the said qualification is situated.
The cut-off date for obtaining the Primary Medical Qualification is on or before 31st May 2018.
It is mandatory to provide proof/documentary evidence in support of the Applicant having passed final examination for such a primary medical qualification/posses the primary medical qualification on or before the cut-off date. In the event of the date of issue of result/proof of primary medical qualification being after the prescribed cutoff date, the application form shall be rejected and Applicant declared as ineligible.
Applicant seeking provisional or permanent registration shall not have to qualify the Screening Test if he/she holds an Under Graduate medical qualification from Australia/ Canada/New Zealand/United Kingdom/United States of America and the holder thereof has also been awarded a Post Graduate medical qualification in Australia/Canada/ New Zealand/ United Kingdom/United States of America and has been recognized for enrolment as medical practitioner in that country.
Applicants may also refer to Screening Test Regulations and Regulations on Graduate Medical Education, Eligibility Certificate Regulations issued by Medical Council of India. The same may be referred to at www.mciindia.org or obtained from Secretary, Medical Council of India, Sector-8 Pocket-14, Dwarka, New Delhi. Telephone: 25367033, 25367035, Fax: 25367024.
FMGE 2018 Exam Centres
Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, Pune, Raipur, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Varanasi
FMGE Registration 2018 (December)
The Applicant can be downloaded the NBE FMGE Application Form from website www.natboard.edu.in.
The prescribed fee shall be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India. The Applicant is advised to read this Information Bulletin carefully before starting online registration Applicants should go through the information bulletin carefully for eligibility criteria, scheme, and pattern of examination etc before contacting the NBE for any queries Queries pertaining to eligibility and other issues shall only be entertained if the information requested is not given in this bulletin or the website www.natboard.edu.in/fmge Incomplete application or applications not in accordance with instructions shall not be considered and are liable to be rejected Instructions in the information-bulletin are liable to changes based on decisions taken by the NBE / MCI from time to time Fee submitted through demand draft shall not be accepted.
There is no fee deposit counter at NBE Office The completed NBE FMGE application form shall be sent to the following address “National Board of Examinations, Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg (Ring Road), New Delhi-110029”.
FMGE Exam Pattern 2018 (December)
- The NBE FMGE 2018 Entrance Test is conducted in the English Language.
- The NBE FMGE Test consists of One Paper.
- There are 300 multiple-choice questions (MCQ) of single response type in the paper.
- There is No negative marking.
- An applicant shall be declared as having passed only if he/she obtains a minimum of 150 marks out of 300 in the exam.
- Results (Pass/Fail) for eligible applicants will be displayed at NBE website and office of NBE.
- Applicants are required to report at the ‘Reporting Counter’ at 07.30 AM for Part One and 01.00 PM for Part Two (Two hours prior to the start time). The reporting counter will close30 minutes prior to the test start time. The applicant who fails to report to the reporting counter by the stipulated time as indicated above shall not be allowed to test.
FMGE 2018 Admit Card
- The examination shall be conducted on December 14th 2018.
- At the time of submission of online application form, applicant will be required to choose the city in which he/she wants to take the test. The choice of city will depend on availability of the test centres in a particular city and the allotment shall be done on first come first serve basis.
- NBE will make all efforts to ensure that the applicant is allotted a testing centre in the State of correspondence address of the applicant. In case testing seat is not available in the concerned State due to logistic, administrative and other reasons, testing centre in a nearby State shall be allocated. Such applicants shall be informed about their testing city by November 21st 2018