NDA Form 2019 will be released by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) from January 9th 2019 for NDA 1. NDA is a national level entrance exam which is conducted 2 times every year. It is organized by the UPSC to get entry into Indian Army, Air Force and Navy. Service Selection Board conducts the Interview round for selecting the appropriate Applicant through SSB. Applicants can get the detailed information of NDA application form 2019 through this post. Here you can check out the complete details about NDA Form 2019.
NDA 2019 application form apply online will be released from 9th January 2019.
NDA Application Form Last Date 2019
Here, we have given the official dates for NDA (1) 2019.
|Events||NDA Dates 2019|
|Releasing of NDA notification||January 9th 2019|
|Commencement of online application||January 9th 2019|
|Last date to fill the application form||February 4th 2019|
|Date of examination||April 21st 2019|
NDA Application Form 2019 – Releasing from 9th January 2019
Applicants those wants to appear in NDA exam can check the details of NDA Form 2019 below:
- The NDA online form will be commenced from January 9th 2019
- The NDA application form has to be filled through online mode in two parts (Part-I and part-II).
- The opportunity to fill application form will be provided till February 4th
- Applicants must make ready their scanned photograph and signature to upload at the time of filling the application form.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of printed application form to the UPSC authority.
- Applicants have to keep the printout of the application form with them till the selection procedure.
Also check: NDA Exam 2019 Notification
Applicant should be a citizen of India, a subject of Nepal and a subject of Bhutan. Indian origin applicant who has shifted from Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and East African Countries of Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zaire, Malawi and Ethiopia or Vietnam and now permanently settled in India can also apply. A Tibetan refugee who came over to India for permanently settling in India before the 1st January 1962 can apply. Check the complete details of NDA eligibility criteria for applying in NDA 2019.
NDA Form Fees
The application form fee will be Rs. 100/- for all applicants. SC/ST applicants, Sons of JCOs, NCOs & ORs are exempted to pay the application fee. The application fee can be submitted through debit/credit card and SBI net banking. The fee can also be paid through SBI bank Challan.
Also check: NDA Syllabus 2019
How to Apply for NDA 2019
Applicants those wish to apply in NDA 2019 can get the how to apply procedure in this section.
- Go to the official website (link will be given below).
- Click on ‘Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC’ link.
- After that click on ‘Click here for Part-I’ link.
- Read the important instructions to fill the application form and click on ‘Yes/No’ button.
- Now, on the next page fill personal, educational qualification and address details carefully.
- Click on ‘Reset’ or ‘Continue’ as per your choice.
- Now, review your filled details, read the declaration and tick on’ I Agree’.
- Note down your registration ID for further login.
- After that, click on ‘Click Here for Part-II registration’ link.
- Enter your login credentials and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Select payment mode and fill the fee details.
- Click on ‘Proceed’ to select exam center preference.
- Now, upload scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Read the instructions and click on ‘I Agree’ button.
- Print the application form and keep till selection process.
Also check: How to fill NDA application form 2019
Instructions to the applicants for filling NDA Online Application
Applicants are required to apply online by using the website upsconline.nic.in
Salient Features of the Online Applications Form are given here under:
- Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above-mentioned website.
- Applicants will be required to complete the NDA Online Application form containing two stages viz. Part I and Part II.
- The Applicants are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) except SC/ST Applicants and those specified in Note-2 of Para 4 of the Notice who are exempted from payment of fee] either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
- Before start filling up Online Application, an applicant should have his photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 40 KB and must not be less than 3 KB in size for the photograph and 1 KB for the signature.
- The NDA Online Applications (Part I and II) can be filled from January 09th 2019 to February 04th 2019 till 6.00 PM.
- Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances any applicant submits multiple applications then he must ensure that the applications with higher RID is complete in all respects.
- In case of multiple applications, the applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
Also See: NDA Exam Pattern