NEET MDS Exam Pattern 2019
National Board of Examinations will be conducting NEET MDS 2019 in online mode. The test will be based on core subjects studied in BDS degree course. Applicants can check here the pattern of the computer-based test – NEET MDS 2019 as mentioned below:
NEET MDS 2019 shall be held on a single day & single session only.
The NEET MDS 2018 Exam will be of 180 minutes (3 hrs) duration.
The examination shall be a multiple choice questions test delivered using computers network (CBT) as per scheme prescribed.
The exam comprises of 240 Multiple Choices, single correct response questions in English Language only. Each question will carry four marks.
Negative Marking: There shall be 25% negative marking for incorrect answers. No marks will be deducted for un-attempted questions.
NEET MDS Syllabus 2019
The NEET MDS 2019 syllabus for the exam shall be that of BDS standard and shall cover all the subjects/syllabus taught during the BDS courses as prescribed in the DCI Revised BDS Course Regulation, 2007 as amended from time to time. For the latest syllabus and other details please refer www.dciindia.org.in.
Subject-Wise Distribution of Questions.
- General Anatomy including Embryology and Histology (14)
- General Pathology and Microbiology (14)
- Dental Anatomy Embryology and Oral Histology (14)
- General Human Physiology and Biochemistry ((14)
- General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics (14)
- Dental Material (14)
- General Medicine (14)
- General Surgery (14)
- Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology (15)
- Oral Medicine and Radiology (15)
- Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry (14)
- Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics (14)
- Periodontology (14)
- Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge (14)
- Conservative Dentistry and Endodoctics (14)
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (14)
- Public Health Dentistry (14)