NEET PG 2019: National Board of Examinations (NBE) has conducted National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post-Graduation (NEET-PG 2019) is the single entrance examination to various MD/MS and PG Diploma courses, as per the directives of Supreme Court. NEET PG 2019 exam held on January 06th 2019 and last date of online application is November 22nd 2018. NEET-PG is a single window entrance examination for PG Courses. No other entrance examination, either at state or institution level, shall be valid for entry to MD / MS / PG Diploma Courses as per the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 w.e.f. Admission Session 2019. Check out the complete details about NEET PG 2019 like exam date, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, admit card, application fees and more for NEET PG Entrance Exam 2019.
NEET Entrance Exam 2019 | NEET PG Medical Courses 2019 (MD MS and PG Diploma Courses)
While NEET-PG-2019 is being conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE); admissions to 50% seats in Govt. Medical Colleges will be filled by the Medical Council Committee (MCC) and the remaining 50% seats will be filed by the State Govt. or an Authority appointed by them.
Exam Name: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post-Graduation.
NEET PG 2019 Exam Date
- Availability of Information Bulletin (NEET PG 2019): November 02nd 2018 onwards
- Online Registration for NEET PG 2019: November 02nd to November 22nd 2018
- NEET PG 2019 Exam Date: January 06th 2019 (07.00 AM to 08.00 PM)
- Declaration of NEET PG 2019 Results at (www.nbe.edu.in) by January 31st 2019
NEET PG 2019 Application Form
The NEET PG 2019 application form has announced. Applicants are advised to carefully go through the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. The last date for online registrations is November 22th 2018.
The requisite application fee for NEET PG 2019 will be Rs.3750/- for General and OBC applicants and Rs.2750/- for SC/ST/PWD applicants, which has to be paid online via Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
Check out more PG Medical Entrance Exams
Abbreviations (NEET Full Form)
- NEET-PG – National Eligibility-Cum-Entrance Test – Post Graduate
- NBE – National Board of Examinations
- GOI – Government of India
- MoHFW – Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India.
- MCI – Medical Council of India
- MCQ – Multiple Choice Question
- NDA – Non-disclosure agreement
- MCC – Medical Counseling Committee
- DNB – Diplomate of National Board
- AFMS – Armed Forces Medical Services
- DGHS – Directorate General of Health Services
- DGAFMS – Directorate General of Armed Forces Medical Services
- ST – Scheduled Tribe
- SC – Scheduled Caste
- OBC – Other Backward Class
- UR – Unreserved category
- PWD – Persons with disabilities
- UMC – Unfair Means Case
- FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
- PGME – Post Graduate Medical Education Regulations
- EEC – Examination Ethics Committee
- MCC – Medical Counseling Committee
NEET PG 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
Applicants in possession of MBBS degree/Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate from a Medical College / Institute duly recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act, possessing either a permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS or equivalent qualification issued by the Medical Council of India/State Medical Council and have completed one year of internship or are likely to complete the same on or before 31st March 2019 may apply for NEET-PG through. Check out more NEET PG Eligibility Criteria
NEET PG 2019 Application Fee
- General/OBC Applicants – Rs 3750/-.
- SC/ST/PWD Applicants – Rs 2750/-.
The fee for the examination has to be remitted through the payment gateway, at the time of online registration, using a credit card or debit card issued by Banking in India or through online banking.
NEET PG 2019 Exam Pattern
NEET PG 2019 will be a Computer Based Test (CBT). The online question paper will be based on the syllabus as prescribed by the exam conducting authority, NBE. The question booklet will have questions taught during MBBS programs. Applicants can check below for the highlights:
- There will be a total of 300 multiple choice questions.
- Each question will consist of 4 answers and applicants have to choose a single correct response.
- Duration of the test will be 195 minutes – 15 minutes for test tutorials and 180 minutes for attempting the test.
- The weightage of MCQs is indicative and purely provisional. NBE reserves its right to alter/amend and vary the same.
NEET PG 2019 Admit Card
Applicants who will successfully register for NEET PG 2019 will receive their admit card of NEET PG 2019 in the month of December 2018.
Download NEET PG Admit Card. The examination authority will send and SMS to the registered mobile number of applicants. To download the admit card, applicants will have to provide their registration number and password. The admit card of NEET PG 2019 will consist of applicant’s details like name, examination timings, examination centre etc.