NEET PG 2019 Admit Card is going to be accessible through online mode on December 30th, 2018. NEET PG could be a national level entrance exam, which is regulated by the NBE (National Board of Examination). It’s organized to supply admission in MD/MS or PG diploma programs. Numbers of the medical faculties in India think about the NEET PG score for providing admissions in PG medical courses. Through this examination, applicants can get admission in varied government and personal medical faculties of the country. Applicants will check here the main points of NEET PG 2019 Admit Card.
NEET PG Admit Card 2019 Download here
Also, check NEET PG 2019 Notification
NEET PG Admit Card 2019 is going to be issued to the applicant once the testing venue is assigned to the applicant by NBE within the city chosen by the applicant throughout online registration.
Applicants are informed through SMS alerts and Public Notice relating to the availability of the admit card on their registered email ID. Applicants are needed to download they are admitting card from their registered email ID and affix their latest passport size photograph within the space provided on the admit card.
Applicants must bring their admit card and photo identification at the exam center. The name on the photo ID must match with the name as printed on the NEET PG hall ticket 2019.
Specifications for Photograph:
- The photograph should be of minimum 35 x 45 mm with at least 75% coverage of the face and head.
- The photograph must not be folded, scratches and stains.
- Name of Applicant and date of taking photograph should be mentioned at the bottom of the photo.
- Background of the photograph should be white or very light colored.
- The resolution of the photograph will be at least 600 dpi resolutions.
- Photograph with reflection or shadow on the face with red eyes will be rejected.
NEET PG 2019 Admit Card Date
Applicants will download the NEET PG admit card 2019 after completing the registration process. It will be released on December 30th, 2018.
NEET PG examination will be conducted on January 6th, 2019.
Check out NEET PG Eligibility Criteria
How to Download NEET PG Admit Card
To download the admit card follow the instructions given below:
- Visit the official website link (Click here).
- Enter your User ID & Password.
- Then, click on the login button.
- Now, you can download the admit card.
- Take a printout of it and affix latest color passport size photograph on it.
- Keep extra printouts of the NEET-PG 2019 admit card for further use.
Check out NEET PG 2019 Application Form
Documents Required on Exam Day
Applicants are advised do not forget to carry the prescribed documents along with admit card on the day of the exam. Documents bring along with the admit card are listed below:
The printed copy of admit card along with photograph pasted on it.
Photocopy of permanent & provisional SMC/MCI registration (to be retained by the test Centre).
Anyone of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid and non-expired)
- PAN Card.
- Aadhaar Card (with photo).
- Driving License
- Voter ID
Check out more PG Medical Entrance Exam 2019
Important Points to know about NEET PG 2019 Admit Card
- Applicants will also be informed through SMS alerts and Public Notice regarding the availability of the admit card on their registered email ID.
- In order to start the test, you will have to enter registration number/testing ID (Roll Number), which is printed in admit card.
- NEET PG 2019 admit card also shows confirmation number, transaction ID, examination date, exam time, reporting time, applicant name, applicant address, category, date of birth, test site, site code, test site address, instructions for the exam.
- Even after the issue of NEET PG 2019 admit card, your candidature is purely provisional. It is subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
- Requests for change of testing centre/city shall not be entertained. Applicants are advised not to canvass for the same.