National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Chennai Diploma/PG Diploma Admission 2019
NIFT Chennai Diploma Admission 2019: National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Chennai has invited applications for admission to Full-Time Diploma and PG Diploma Programs 2019 session.
The Program offered at NIFT Chennai
NIFT, Chennai offers the following full-time Diploma Programmes:
- Diploma in (Fashion Fit & Style) (Store Operations) (Textile CAD) (Surface Embellishment for Knits).
- PG Diploma in (Apparel Production & Merchandising) (Fashion Fundamentals for the Industry) (Leather Goods Design).
Check out more Admission Notification
Eligibility Criteria for NIFT Chennai Diploma/PG Diploma Admission 2019
There is no age limit for Diploma and PG Diploma Programs as these can be taken up by people at any stage of life to enhance their skills and further their educational qualifications.
Minimum Educational Qualification
Diploma Programme: 10+2 in any discipline; applicants with 2-3 years of work experience.
Post Graduate Diploma Programme: Graduation Degree or A full-time diploma after 10th standard from a reputed institute; applicants with 2-3 years of work experience.
The selection of applicants for the Diploma and PG Diploma Program will be carried out by the campus on the basis of qualification and or qualifying test/ personal interview/presentation of past work.
A list of the selected applicants will be announced through website www.nift.ac.in
NIFT Chennai Diploma Admission 2019 Application Process
The Prospectus-cum-Application Form can be downloaded from the website www.nift.ac.in. The application along with the prospectus can be obtained from NIFT Chennai campus on payment of Rs.200/- in person or by post enclosing a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.300/- in favour of NIFT payable at Chennai.
The duly filled in application along with the registration fee of Rs.2000/- by demand draft (DD) in favour of NIFT payable at Chennai shall be submitted in person at NIFT Chennai or by post in the following address Academics Department, National Institute of Fashion Technology, NIFT Campus, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Taramani, Chennai-600113.
The duly filled in form should reach NIFT Chennai on or before 09th August 2019 late forms or forms received after the due date will not be accepted; the Institute does not take any responsibility for delay or loss in postal transit or by courier.
Check out Latest Entrance Exams
NIFT Chennai Diploma Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Release of Advertisement: June 16th, 2019
- Issue of Application: June 17th, 2019
- Last date for receipt of filled-in application: August 09th, 2019
- Scrutinization of applications: August 13th, 2019
- Qualifying Test/Personal Interview / Presentation of previous work (Mode of selection will be informed to the applicants): August 26th, 2019
- Declaration of selected applicants: August 27th, 2019
- Remittance of the fee (per annum): On or before September 04th, 2019
- Commencement of Diploma program: September 04th, 2019