NIMS Hyderabad Bachelor of Physiotherapy Admission 2019
NIMS Hyderabad BPT Admission 2019: Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS) Hyderabad has invited application for admission into Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) Degree Course (including 6 months Internship) for 2019 sessions.
Duration of Course: 4 ½ years (including internship)
Intake Capacity: 50 (fifty)
Check out Paramedical Courses
NIMS Hyderabad BPT Admission Dates 2019
- Availability of Application on Website: June 26th, 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: July 10th, 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application (Hardcopy): July 12th, 2019
- Display of Provisional Merit List of Eligible applicants on Website: August 16th, 2019
- Display of Final Merit List of eligible applicants on Website: August 21st, 2019
- Issue of Counselling Letters of eligible applicants through Email: August 27th, 2019
- Date of Counselling: September 01st, 2019
- Date of admission, Payment of Fee & Submission: Will be notified later
- Commencement of Classes: October 01st, 2019
- Closure of Admissions: November 31st, 2019
Eligibility Criteria for NIMS Hyderabad BPT Admission 2019
Intermediate examination or it’s equivalent with optional subjects of Botany, Zoology, Physics, and Chemistry (or); Vocational Physiotherapy with bridge course of biological and physical sciences.
Age Limit: The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years completed and must not be more than 25 years as on 31st December 2019. Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years in the case of SC & ST Applicants.
Check out Medical Courses
NIMS Hyderabad BPT Application Form 2019
- Application Form is available at www.nims.edu.in. Applicant must submit the hard copy of the application form.
- The Online Application Registration, Notification, and instructions to fill the application are available at NIMS website www.nims.edu.in from 11.00 AM on 26th June 2019 till 5.00 PM of 10th July 2019 and last date for submission of hard copy of the online application is 12th July 2019.
- The candidates are advised to take a printout of the prospectus/ instructions to fill the application form from the NIMS website www.nims.edu.in before proceeding to fill the online application form.
- Incomplete and hand-written application forms are liable to be rejected.
- An amount of Rs.700/- (Rupees seven hundred only) towards application fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or Debit Card issued by the banks in India or through Internet banking. The application fee is not refundable even if the application is summarily rejected.
- The hard copy of the online application duly signed shall be submitted to The Associate Dean, Academic-2, 2nd floor, Old OPD Block, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad 500 082 on or before 5.00 PM of 12th July 2019.
- The applications received after the prescribed date and time shall not be considered. The Institute will not be responsible for non-receipt of application or delay in postal transit.
Check out Latest Entrance Exams