NIMS BSc Nursing Course 2019 Notification
NIMS Hyderabad BSc Nursing Admission 2019: Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS) has been invited applications from eligible applicants of Andhra Pradesh for admission into 4 years B.Sc (Nursing) Course for 2019 sessions.
Number of Seats for B.Sc (Nursing) (for women only): 100 Seats.
NIMS Hyderabad BSc Nursing Admission Dates 2019
- Availability of Application on Website: 26th June 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 10th July 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application (Hard copy): 12th July 2019
- Display of Provisional Merit List of Eligible applicants on Website: 09th August 2019
- Display of Final Merit List of eligible applicants on Website: 14th August 2019
- Display of eligible candidates list for 1st phase of counselling 14th August 2019
- Issue of Counselling Letters of eligible applicants through Email: 20th August 2019
- Date of 1st phase of Counselling: 25th August 2019
- Date of 2nd Phase of Counselling (if any vacant seats are available): Will be notified later
- Date of admission, Payment of Fee & Submission: Will be notified later
- Commencement of Classes: 01st October 2019
- Closure of Admissions: 31st October 2019
- A pass in intermediate (10+2) course with Botany, Zoology, Physics, Chemistry and English or vocational nursing with Bridge course of Biological and Physical Sciences or equivalent. Applicants should have secured not less than 45% of marks on the average in the subjects of Botany, Zoology, Physics, Chemistry and English taken together.
- Age limit: The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years completed on or before 31st December 2019 and should not be more than 25 years as on December 31st 2019. Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years in the case of SC/ST Applicants.
Check out Medical Entrance Exams
NIMS BSc Nursing Application Form 2019
- Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences Application Form is available at www.nims.edu.in
- Applicant must submit hard copy of the application form. The application form may be downloaded and filled appropriately. Please note that all the columns in the application form require to be filled in. Incomplete and hand‐written application forms are liable to be rejected.
- The filled in application form will have to be printed, signed, attest a latest passport size photograph and sent to the following address Associate Dean, Aptitude Testing, 2nd floor, Old OPD Block, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad-500082 on or before 05.00 pm of July 12th, 2019.
- A demand draft (DD) for Rs.700/‐ (Rupees seven hundred only) drawn in favour of the Director, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences or NIMS Cash Receipt dated between July 12th 2019 will have to be submitted simultaneously along with the filled‐in application; the applicant must write her name and the course applied for on the back side of the Bank Draft/NIMS cash receipt.
- The application fee is non‐refundable even if the application is summarily rejected.
- The filled in applications received after the prescribed date and time shall not be considered; the Institute will not be responsible for non‐receipt of application or delay in postal transit.
Check out Paramedical Courses
- Selection will be made based on the performance of the applicants at the entrance test.
- Applicants shall be ranked in the order of merit in the entrance based on the aggregate marks.
- In case of tie, marks obtained in Zoology, in case of further tie, marks obtained in Botany, further tie, marks obtained in Chemistry, further tie, marks obtained in Physics in the entrance exam shall be taken into consideration.
- The merit list of the eligible applicants will be displayed at NIMS website www.nims.edu.in and notice board on the dates notified in the prospectus. No individual correspondence will be made in this regard.