NIMS Hyderabad Paramedical PG Diploma Courses 2019
NIMS Hyderabad PG Diploma Paramedical Courses Admission 2019: NIMS Hyderabad has invited applications from eligible applicants of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh States for admission into the Para-Medical PG Diploma courses for 2019 sessions.
Seats for Paramedical PG Diploma Admission 2019
- PG Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (12 Seats)
- PG Diploma in Anaesthesia Technology (08 Seats)
- PG Diploma in Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology (04 Seats)
- PG Diploma in Cardiovascular Technology (12 Seats)
- PG Diploma in Dialysis Technology (40 Seats)
- PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine (10 Seats)
- PG Diploma in Neuro-technology (02 Seats)
- PG. Diploma in Nuclear Medicine (04 Seats)
- PG. Diploma in Radiation Therapy Technology (04 Seats)
- PG. Diploma in Radiography & Imaging Technology (08 Seats)
- PG. Diploma in Respiratory Therapy Technology (12 Seats)
- PG. Diploma in Transfusion Medicine Technology (02 Seats)
Total of Seats: 118 seats.
Check out Medical Courses
Qualification: B.Sc. in any Science subjects/ Life Sciences.
Age Limit: The minimum age for admission shall be 20 years completed and must not be more than 30 years as on 31st December 2019. Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years in the case of SC & ST applicants.
NIMS Paramedical Admission Dates 2019
- Availability of application on website: 04th September 2019
- Last date for filling of online application registration: 14th September 2019
- Last date for submission of the application (hard copy): 16th September 2019
- Display of Merit List: 19th October 2019
- Issue of counseling letters for eligible candidates through email: 23rd October 2019
- Date of Counselling: 10.00 AM of 26th October 2019
- Date of admission, payment of fee and submission of original certificates and bond: Will be notified later
- Commencement of classes: 01st November 2019
- Closure of Admissions: 31st December 2019
NIMS Paramedical PG Diploma Admission Form 2019
- The Online Application Registration, Notification, and instructions to fill the application is available at NIMS website www.nims.edu.in from 11.00 AM on 04th September 2019 till 5.00 PM of 14th September 2019
- The applicants are advised to take a print out of the prospectus/instructions to fill the application form from the NIMS website www.nims.edu.in before proceeding to fill the online application form.
- Incomplete and hand-written application forms are liable to be rejected
- The hard copy of the online application duly signed shall be submitted to The Associate Dean, Academic-2, 2nd floor, Old OPD Block, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad-500082 on or before 05.00 PM of 16th September 2019 along with All the documents mentioned in the annexure-I and
- NIMS cash receipt/Demand Draft from any nationalized bank for Rs.700/- drawn in favour of the Director, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences dated between 04th September 2019 to 14th September 2019
- The candidate must write her/his name and the course applied for on the backside of the Bank Draft/NIMS cash receipt. The application fee is non-refundable even if the application is summarily rejected
Check out Paramedical Courses
The selection shall be based on merit arrived out of total marks obtained in qualifying examination i.e. B.Sc. degree.
In case of an equality of marks in the degree examination, the following criteria will be adopted to resolve the ties:
- The applicant obtaining the higher total percentage of marks in the optional subjects in degree followed by.
- Applicant elder in age will be placed higher in the merit list in that order.
The total marks obtained by the applicants in the degree examination and the names of the applicants selected for counseling will be displayed on the notice board of the Institute/website: www.nims.edu.in on the date specified.
Application Fee Details
- Total Tuition fee – Rs.15300/- per annum
- Examination fee – Rs.500/- per annum
- Medical fee – Rs. 1000/- one-time fee
- Caution deposit – Rs.500/- (Refundable at the time of leaving the Institute)
- Second year fee should be paid before the commencement of 2nd year classes. The fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances. All the in-service candidates, who are selected for admission, are also required to pay the above fee.