NIMS Hyderabad Paramedical PG Diploma Courses 2019
NIMS Hyderabad PG Diploma Paramedical Courses Admission 2019: NIMS Hyderabad has invited applications from eligible applicants of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh States for admission into the Para-Medical PG Diploma courses for 2019 sessions.
Seat Availability for Paramedical PG Diploma Admission 2019
- PG Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (12 Seats)
- PG Diploma in Anesthesia Technology (08 Seats)
- PG Diploma in Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology (04 Seats)
- PG Diploma in Cardiovascular Technology (02 Seats)
- PG Diploma in Dialysis Technology (40 Seats)
- PG Diploma in Neuro-technology (02 Seats)
- PG Diploma in Radiation Therapy Technology (04 Seats)
- PG Diploma in Radiography & Imaging Technology (08 Seats)
- PG Diploma in Respiratory Therapy Technology (13 Seats)
- PG Diploma in Transfusion Medicine Technology (02 Seats)
- PG Diploma in Emergency Medical Technology (10 Seats)
- PG Diploma in Nuclear Medicine Technology (04 Seats)
Total of Seats: 108 seats.
Check out Medical Courses
Qualification: B.Sc. in any Science subjects/ Life Sciences.
Age Limit: The minimum age for admission shall be 20 years completed and must not be more than 30 years as on 31st December 2019. Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years in the case of SC & ST applicants.
NIMS Paramedical PG Diploma Admission Dates 2019 (tentative)
- Availability of Application on Website: October 10th 2019
- Last date for submission of application (hard copy): October 25th 2019
- Display of merit list: November 10th 2019
- Issue of counselling letters for eligible applicants through e-mail: November 13th 2019
- Date of counseling: November 16th 2019
- Date of admission, payment of fee and submission of original certificates and bond: November 20th 2019
- Commencement of classes: November 24th 2019
- Closure of admissions: December 31st 2019
NIMS Paramedical PG Diploma Admission Form 2019
- Application form is available at www.nims.edu.in
- The completed application in the prescribed format along with all relevant documents, Sign, affix a Passport size Photograph and submit the form in person or by post to “The Associate Dean, Aptitude Testing, 2nd Floor, OPD Block, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Panjagutta, Hyderabad-500082″.
Check out Paramedical Courses
The selection shall be based on merit arrived out of total marks obtained in qualifying examination i.e. B.Sc. degree.
In case of equality of marks in the degree examination, the following criteria will be adopted to resolve the ties:
- The applicant obtaining the higher total percentage of marks in the optional subjects in degree followed by.
- Applicant elder in age will be placed higher in the merit list in that order.
The total marks obtained by the applicants in the degree examination and the names of the applicants selected for counselling will be displayed on the notice board of the Institute/website: www.nims.edu.in on the date specified.
Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.700/- drawn in favour of the Director, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences or NIMS Cash Receipt dated between October 10th 2019 to October 25th 2019 will have to be submitted simultaneously along with the filled-in application.