MHM Admission 2019 at NIMS Hyderabad (Telangana State)
NIMS Master in Hospital Management Admission 2019 – Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS) Hyderabad (Telangana State) has invited application for admission to 2 years Master in Hospital Management (including 6 months Internship) Degree Course for 2019 sessions.
NIMS Course Details
Master in Hospital Management (MHM)
- Intake Capacity: 20 (twenty)
- Eligibility Criteria: Any graduate in Medical/ Non- Medical Courses
- Age Limit: The minimum age for admission shall be 20 years completed and should not be more than 30 years as on 31st December 2019. Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years in the case of SC & ST applicants
Check out MBA Admission
NIMSET MHM Admission Dates 2019
- Availability of Application on Website: June 11th, 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: June 26th, 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application (hardcopy): June 28th, 2019
- Issue of Hall Tickets through Email: July 12th, 2019
- Date of Entrance Exam: July 16th, 2019 (10.00 am)
- Display of Provisional Results: July 16th, 2019
- Date of Viva for qualified applicants: July 17th, 2019
- Deadline for the manual re-evaluation of OMR answer sheet: July 17th, 2019
- Display of Merit List of eligible applicants on Website: July 25th, 2019
- Commencement of Classes: August 01st, 2019
- Closure of admissions: September 30th, 2019
Check out more Entrance Exams
Statutory Reservations for SCs/ STs., & BCs: Rule of reservation for SC/ ST and OBC applicants, i.e.15%, 6% and 29% (BC-A 7%, BC-B 10%, BC-C 1%, BC-D 7%, BC-E 4%) respectively will be followed by taking the total number of seats.
There shall be 3% reservation for differently-abled (Physically Handicapped-PH) with locomotor disability of 50 to 70% confined to lower limbs.
Local Area Reservations: The local area reservations are made as per the procedure described in the Annexure IV. The following allocations are accordingly made for the three regions of the States between Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
- Andhra University (AU) – 42%
- Osmania University (OU) – 36%
- Sri Venkateswara University (SVU) – 22%
NIMSET MHM 2019 Selection Process
Selection will be made based on the performance of the applicants at the entrance exam and Viva. In case of an equality of marks in the entrance exam and viva, the following criteria shall be adopted in the order of merit for fixing the merit of the applicants:
- the total marks obtained in the Degree examination.
- the elder in the age.
NIMS Master in Hospital Management Application Form 2019
Applicant must submit the hard copy of the Application Form / Application Form is available at www.nims.edu.in
The application form may be downloaded and filled appropriately. Please note that all the columns in the application form require to be filled in. Incomplete and handwritten application forms are liable to be rejected.
The filled in application form will have to be printed, signed and sent to Associate Dean, Aptitude Testing, 2nd floor, Old OPD Block, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082 on or before 05.00 PM on July 26th 2019 along (a) all the documents mentioned in the annexure I and (b) a demand draft/NIMS cash receipt.
Enclose demand draft (DD) for Rs.1100/- drawn in favour of the Director, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences or NIMS cash receipt dated between July 11th, 2019.
The Applicant must write his/ her name and the course applied for on the back side of the Bank Draft/ NIMS cash receipt. The application fee is non-refundable even if the application is summarily rejected.
Also see Admission Notifications