NIN Hyderabad MSc in Applied Nutrition Program 2019
NIN Hyderabad MSc Course in Applied Nutrition 2019: National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Hyderabad has invited applications are invited from eligible applicants for admission into 1st year M.Sc Course in Applied Nutrition for 2019 sessions.
Number of Seats: 15 students from India and abroad will be admitted to the course as per the GOI norms.
Eligibility for MSc Course in Applied Nutrition
Applicants for admission to M.Sc. (Applied Nutrition) Course should have passed in any of the following examinations of the University of Andhra Pradesh or any other University recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC) as equivalent thereto.
Qualifications: Applicants seeking admission into the two-year M.Sc. (Sports Nutrition) course must have passed B.Sc. in Home Science (with specialization in Food & Nutrition) / Nutrition / Food & Nutrition / Applied Nutrition & Public Health / Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics / Food Science and Quality Control or B.Sc. in Life Sciences – Botany/ Zoology / Genetics / Microbiology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology or MBBS or BAMS.
Age Limit: Maximum age limit for admission into M.Sc (Applied Nutrition) course shall be 50 years by 31st December 2018. In case of SC/ST the Maximum age shall be relaxed by 3 years.
NIN Hyderabad MSc Application Form 2019
Application forms along with the prospectus can be obtained from the Head of the Dept., Extension & Training Division, National Institute of Nutrition, Jamai-Osmania PO, near Tamaka Flyover, Hyderabad-500007 or can be downloaded from the Website www.ninindia.org.
The duly filled in applications, along with a Demand Draft (DD) for Rs.3000/- (for OC/BC/OBC applicants) and Rs.2700/- (for SC/ST applicants) towards Registration Fee from any Nationalized Bank, drawn in favour of “The Director, NIN” payable at Hyderabad and necessary enclosures specifying the quota (State or Central) should be submitted to “The HoD, Publication, Extension and Training Division, National Institute of Nutrition, Jamai-Osmania P.O., Hyderabad-500007, Telangana State on or before June 28th 2019 by 05.00 pm.
Applications received after the last date and time shall be rejected. NIN or KNRUHS is not responsible for postal delay or loss in transit.
NIN Hyderabad MSc Admission Dates 2019
- Applications will be available from 10:00 AM of May 20th, 2019 to 05:00 PM of June 28th, 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Applications Form: June 28th, 2019 by 05.00 pm
- List of Eligible Candidates & Entrance Test: July 03rd, 2019
- Download their Hall Tickets from NIN Website from July 03rd, 2019
- Entrance Test will be conducted on July 14th, 2019 (Sunday, 11.00 am)
- Results of the Entrance Test will be uploaded on the website July 22nd, 2019
- First Counseling session will be held at NIN on August 02nd, 2019 from 10:00 AM onwards
- Classes will commence from August 09th, 2019
Check out Latest Entrance Exam
Scheme of Entrance Test
MSc Entrance Test will be conducted on July 14th 2019 from 11.00 AM to 12.30 PM at Hyderabad for admission of applicants for the academic year 2019. The merit obtained by the applicant in the Entrance Test shall not be considered for admission during the subsequent academic year under any circumstances.
Applicants shall collect their Hall Tickets IN PERSON between 09.30 AM and 05.00 PM on July 03rd 2019 at NIN, Hyderabad or at the venue of the exam on Entrance Test shall be of objective type with 100 multiple choice questions to be answered in 90 minutes and each question carries one mark.
The approximate distribution of questions shall be as follows:
- Nutrition – 40 No. of Questions
- Biochemistry – 25 No. of Questions
- Physiology – 25 No. of Questions
- Microbiology – 10 No. of Questions
The question paper will be in English only. Minimum qualifying marks in the Entrance Test are as follows:
- 30 marks for SC and ST applicants
- 40 marks for all other applicants