Distance Education PG Diploma Courses 2018 at NIPM Kolkata
NIPM Kolkata PGDPM Distance Education Admission 2018: National Institute of Personnel Management, NIPM Kolkata has invited applications for distance education admission to PG Diploma in Personnel Management – PGDPM Programs for December 2018-19 sessions. Check out the complete details like application dates, eligibility, application form, course fee and more information about NIPM PGDPM Admission 2018 (December).
Duration: The duration of the course is two years.
Check out more Distance Education Courses
- Applicants must at least be Graduates from a recognized University or its equivalent, with a minimum of 50% marks in the degree examination.
- In case of Honours degree or Master’s degree as also in case of applicants having 3 years working experience in HR profession or 5 years working experience in Industry or those who are professionally qualified as Chartered/ Costs/Cs/Management Accounts etc. the requirement of 50% of marks may be waived.
NIPM Kolkata PGDPM Application Form 2019
- The Prospectus including application forms is available from the National Office by sending a Demand Draft (DD) for Rs.450/- (including postage) drawn in favor of National Institute of Personnel Management-DPM Trust payable at Kolkata. The prospectus is also available from the counter of the National Office against payment of Rs. 400/- in cash.
- More details check out the official website.
- The examination fee is Rs.400/ for each paper. The examination fee and course fee once paid to the Institute will be neither refunded nor transferred under any circumstances.
- Total Course Fee for 2 years is Rs.30000/ in the one-time payment to be paid along with the application form or Rs.15000/ each in two installments with six months interval.
- Last date for submission of Application form for Registration: April 15th, 2019
- Submission of Research Project Paper: May 31st, 2019