NIPM Kolkata Distance Education PG Diploma Courses 2019
NIPM PGDPM Distance Education Admission 2019: National Institute of Personnel Management (NIPM) Kolkata has invited applications for distance education admission to PG Diploma in Personnel Management – PGDPM Programs for December 2019 sessions. Check out the complete details like application dates, eligibility, application form, course fee and more information about NIPM PGDPM Admission 2019 (December).
Duration: The duration of the course is two years.
Check out more Distance Education Courses
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form for Registration: October 15th, 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Examination Application Form: October 15th, 2019
- Submission of Research Project Paper: November 30th, 2019
- Applicants must at least be Graduates from a recognized University or its equivalent, with a minimum of 50% marks in the degree examination.
- In case of Honours degree or Master’s degree as also in case of applicants having 3 years working experience in HR profession or 5 years working experience in Industry or those who are professionally qualified as Chartered/ Costs/Cs/Management Accounts etc. the requirement of 50% of marks may be waived.
Check out more PG Diploma Courses
NIPM Kolkata PGDPM Application Form 2019
- The Prospectus including application forms is available from the National Office by sending a Demand Draft (DD) for Rs.550/- (including postage) drawn in favor of National Institute of Personnel Management-DPM Trust payable at Kolkata. The prospectus is also available from the counter of the National Office against payment of Rs. 500/- in cash.
- More details check out the official website.
- Total Course Fee for 2 years is Rs.30000/ in the one-time payment to be paid along with the application form or Rs.15000/ each in two installments with six months interval.
Check out more Admission Notifications