Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme 2019 for Meritorious Students
Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme 2019: Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation (SNCF) Delhi has invited online applications for Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme for Meritorious Students 2019-20.
With the blessings of His Holiness Satguru Baba Hardev Singh Ji Maharaj, Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation has launched a Scholarship Scheme to provide Financial Assistance to Meritorious Students to pursue Professional and Technical Courses for Graduation and Post-Graduation levels and who excel in sports and cultural activities at State/National Level.
Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship 2019 Important Dates
- Cheques to successful candidates will be distributed by 31st December 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form is 30th September 2019
Check out KC Mahindra Scholarship 2019
Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Introduction
- Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation had earlier launched a Scholarship Scheme to provide Financial Assistance to Meritorious Students from the academic year 2014-15, on the basis of “Merit-Cum-Means”, to enable them to pursue Professional and Technical Courses at Graduate and Post-Graduate levels to excel in their life.
- The scheme has evolved an objective and transparent mechanism to assist the eligible, meritorious and needy students. The Scholarship Scheme has been named as “NIRANKARI RAJMATA SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME” from the Academic Year 2015-16
Key Features of Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme
- This Scholarship Scheme is open to all the students, who fulfill the eligibility criteria as laid down herein below and wish to pursue higher study in India only
- The 50% of Scholarship amount is reserved for girls. However, this amount can be used for other students, if eligible girl students are lesser than the reserved level.
- For this Scholarship Scheme, a duly constituted committee of Education Department of Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation will assess the economic condition and financial position of the applicant’s family
- This committee will consist of four members i.e. Executive President, Member Education/Additional Member Education, one Educationist and one Advocate.
Check out Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2019
Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant should be a regular student of any recognized University/Educational Institution admitted through a competitive written test
- Applicant’s family income from all sources should not be more than Rs.3.50 lacs per annum
- The applicant must have the offer of admission in hand in any of the following disciplines in the Institutions/Colleges recognized by the State/Central Govt. and have secured not less than 95% marks in Class XII of the exam:
- Graduate Degree in Medicine in Allopathic and/or Ayurvedic and/or Homeopathic
- Graduate Degree in any discipline of Engineering
- Chartered Accountancy after securing a minimum of 95% marks in class XII and qualifying CPT conducted by Institutions of Chartered Accountants of India
- CFA after securing a minimum of 95% marks in Class XII and qualifying Foundation Test
- LLB after securing a minimum of 95% marks in Class XII and passing Entrance Test for LLB or after qualifying Degree Exams
Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship 2019 Selection Criteria
- A constituted selection committee SNCF performs the selection of the candidates for this scholarship scheme
- The scholarship committee will evaluate the candidate’s application on the basis of their economic condition/financial requirements of the applicant’s parents/family, and based on the recommendations of its Education Committee, and allow the scholarship award to the praiseworthy and needy candidates
Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Application Form 2019
- Applicants can download the application form from www.nirankarifoundation.org
- The selected applicants will be offered with a financial assistance, which will depend on the requirement and capability of the student to practise the appropriate course
- Applicants are required to submit the duly filled in application form with all the supportive documents to the Member In charge, Education Dept., Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation before the last date of submission of application, i.e. September 30th, 2019.
Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation (SNCF), Delhi
Education Dept., Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation, Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation, Mobile No.: 9015533002 Email: [email protected], Website www.nirankarifoundation.org.
- Haryana Scholarship 2019
- HP NMMS Scholarship 2019
- National Scholarship Protal
- ONGC Scholarship
- West Bengal Scholarship
- National Scholarship Test 2020
- DAMS Scholarship Test
- NSTSE Scholarship 2020
- Vidyasaarathi Scholarship List
- NTSE Scholarship 2020