Nirma University LLM Admission 2019 Notification
Nirma University LLM Admission 2019: Institute of Law, Nirma University has invited online application for admission to LL.M (Master of Laws) program for 2019-20 sessions.
Nirma University LLM Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date of submission of form: July 2nd, 2019
- Entrance Exam: to be announced
Check out more Law Entrance Exams
Nirma University LL.M (One Year Program)
- LL.M (Master of Laws) program at the Institute of Law is a one-year degree program with specialization in two areas of law. The highlight of this program is the curriculum which is innovative, dynamic and befitting the needs of the profession, industry and academia. The trimester program emphasizes the enhancement of practical skills and experiential learning in law professionals.
- Constitutional and Administrative Law
- Criminal and Security Law
Number of seats: 20
- LL.M. (Constitutional and Administrative: 10 seats
- LL.M. (Criminal and Security Law): 10 seats
Eligibility Criteria for Nirma University LLM Admission 2019
- Applicants should have successfully passed, three years LL.B. program after graduation or five years Integrated Law Degree Program as recognized by the Bar Council of India with minimum 55% marks in aggregate.
- Those who have appeared in aforementioned exam and the result is awaited can apply for this program.
- However, admission will be subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
Check out more Entrance Exams
Nirma University LLM Admission Criteria
- PG CLAT Score (Inter se Rank)[preferred] Or All India PG ILNU Entrance Test : 70 %
- Publications : 10 %
- Work Experience : 10 %
- Statement of purpose : 10 %
- Total : 100 %
- The preference will be given to candidates who have appeared in the PG-CLAT, 2019.
- However subject to the availability of the seats, non PG-CLAT candidates may be given admission on the basis of All India PG ILNU Entrance Test.
- The date and syllabus of All India PG ILNU Entrance Test will be notified on our website.
Nirma University LLM Application Process 2019
Mode of Application:
- There is only one mode of application, i.e., ONLINE.
- The online application can be accessed by a candidate by registering self by creating a LOGIN ACCOUNT. Only those candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria can apply as the software will automatically reject the ineligible application. Therefore, please read carefully the guidelines before filling-up the application.
- Application Link: http://www.nirmauni.ac.in/ILNU/LLMAdmission
Mode of Payment (Form Processing fees):
- Mode of payment (Form Processing fee): INR 2500/- + Applicable Taxes (GST @ 18%) = INR 2950.
- The payment shall be remitted by Credit Card / Debit Card or Net Banking.
Check out more Admission Notifications
Centre of Post – Graduate Legal Studies (CPGLS), Institute of Law, Nirma University, Sarkhej-Gandhinagar Highway, Ahmedabad – 382 481. Gujarat, India, Phone: +91-7930642803/804/815, Email: [email protected], website www.nirmauni.ac.in