Nirma University MBA HRM Admission 2020 Notification
Nirma University MBA HRM Admission 2020: Nirma University has been invited online application for those applicants who fulfill the requirement to take admission in Master in Business Administration (MBA) and Master in Business Administration in Human Resource Management (MBA-HRM) for the academic year 2020-21. Interested and eligible applicants can check out the complete details regarding Nirma University MBA and MBA HRM Admission 2020 such as eligibility, application form, important dates, fee details, selection process, etc below this page.
Check out more MBA Admissions
Number of Seats
- Master in Business Administration: 240
- Master in Business Administration (HRM): 30
Upto fifteen percent of the intake is allocated for admission to NRI/NRI sponsored students. Over and above the intake, 15% (Supernumerary) seats are also allocated for admissions to Persons of Indian Origin, Foreign Nationals and Children of Indian Workers of Gulf Countries/South East Asia.
Nirma University MBA HRM Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Online Application Form Begins September 01st, 2019
- Last Date to apply (General Category): December 26th, 2019
- Short-listing of the Applicants: February 2020
- TDP/Personal Interview: Feb-March 2020
- Final Selection: March-April 2020
- Commencement of the Programme: 3rd Week of June 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Nirma University MBA HRM Admission 2020
A three-year bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
Applicants appearing in the final year of the Bachelor’s Degree can also apply provided they furnish the proof of having met the minimum eligibility criteria by September 21st, 2020. They should have appeared in all the examinations of their graduation by the time of commencement of the programme. The applicants failing to meet the minimum eligibility criteria will be asked to withdraw from the programme. The tuition fee paid by such applicants will be forfeited unless such vacant seats are filled by other applicants.
- Applicants are required to appear for the Common Admission Test (CAT 2019) conducted by Indian Institute of Management (IIM). The CAT exam conducted at different centers all over the country on November 24th, 2019.
- The applicants aspiring for admissions at the Institute of Management, Nirma University are required to apply to the Institute separately. The Institute will receive the test scores from IIM for those applicants applied to the Institute.
- IIM, have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the program.
- Foreign students/NRI/Person of Indian origin/Gulf Countries and South East Asia applicants can be considered for admission on the basis of their GMAT scores also.
- However, NRI sponsored applicants will be considered for admission only on the basis of CAT 2019 scores. GMAT scores will not be considered for NRI sponsored categories.
Check out more entrance exams
Nirma University MBA Selection Process 2020
Applicants shortlisted on the basis of their performance in different components of Common Admission Test will be called for Personal Interview and Theme Development and Presentation (TDP). The Interview and TDP will be conducted at various centers across the country.
The applicants will be finally selected for admission based on the applicant’s performance in the CAT, TDP, Personal Interview, Academic Performance in XII and graduation and work experience.
The following weightage will be given for each component of the selection criteria and composite scores will be computed based on the selection criteria.
Sub-Criteria & Weights
- Common Admission Test – 60%
- Personal Interview – 20%
- Theme Development & Presentation – 10%
- Academic Performance – 10%
An additional score up to 10 points will be given for full-time relevant work experience in a professional organization.
While computing the score of the Academic Performance, the following weightage will be given for each component of the score of the Academic Performance.
- Pre-Final Graduation* – 50%
- Class XII – 30%
- Class X – 20%
To encourage the meritorious students and also needy students, the University offers two types of Scholarships i.e. (i) Merit Scholarship (ii) Merit-cum-Means Scholarship. The scholarship is applicable to the students of Master of Business Management program who are admitted in general category only
Nirma University MBA HRM Application Form 2020
- The online application form is available at https://management.nirmauni.ac.in/
- Fill in the Online Application form and submit it along with an online payment of Rs. 1500/- or US $35by credit card / debit card / net banking.
- The online application will remain open till December 26th, 2019
- Applications for NRI\NRI Sponsored\Foreign Students\Person of Indian Origin\CIWGC-SEA Categories The applicants can download the Application Form from our website www.nirmauni.ac.in/imnu and submit completed form along with a DD of Rs.6000/- or US $135 drawn in favour of “Institute of Management, Nirma University” and payable at Ahmedabad.
- The applicant who has applied for admission under general category can also convert the application in any other in case of FN/PIO/NRI category in which she or he is eligible. In such a case, the applicant is required to make a payment of an additional processing fee of Rs.4500/- or US$ 100 and submit it along with a written application referring the original Application Form No. on or before the last date. The payment should be made through a Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of “Institute of Management, Nirma University” and payable at Ahmedabad.
- All Communications should be addressed to “The Deputy Registrar, Institute of Management, Nirma University, S G Highway Ahmedabad-382481”, Gujarat, India.