NIT School of Management Studies MBA Admission 2018
National Institute of Technology Calicut has invited application for admission to MBA Programme (Master of Business Administration) for academic session 2018.
Regular: The Total Intake or regular students for the year 2018 would be 60 as per as the seat matrix indicated. Intake for sponsored applicants for the year 2018 is five.
Open Categories (29), OBC (15), SC (9), ST (5), OBC-DA (1), OPDA (1)
NIT Calicut MBA Eligibility 2018
Bachelors degree in any discipline with Mathematics / Economics as a subject of study from a recognized University or Institution, on a full-time basis with an aggregate minimum of 60 percent ( or 6.5 out of 10 CGPA) for Open and OBC categories and 55 percent ( or 6.0 out of 10 CGPA) for SC and ST categories.
Final year students (of the above-mentioned programs) are also eligible to apply. Such applicants, if selected, will be admitted provisionally, on the condition that they complete all requirements for the qualifying degree with minimum marks stipulated above, before the commencement of the programme and produce the provisional certificate of completion within two months of joining the programme.
The selection will be based on scores obtained in CAT/CMAT and the creditable performance in the group discussion and personal interview to be held in CALICUT, BANGALORE, KOLKATA, DELHI AND MUMBAI and credits will be accounted for work experience, scores of Graduation, PG/PG Diploma, 10th and 12th Class etc.
NIT Calicut MBA Admission Form 2018
The application can be submitted online through the institute website www.nitc.ac.in or www.soms.nitc.ac.in
The printed datasheet obtained after uploading the application should be sent to the Chairperson PG Admissions, National Institute of Technology Calicut, Calicut-673601, Kerala, latest by 24th February 2018 with the necessary enclosures along with a demand draft for Rs. 1000/- for Open & OBC and Rs. 500 for SC/ST candidates drawn in favour of THE DIRECTOR, NIT CALICUT and payable at CALICUT.
Documents to be attached with the application form
- Copy of CAT / CMAT admit card / CAT / CMAT score card
- Copy of community certificate in the case of OBC candidates from a competent authority not below the rank of a Tahsildar, indicating the status of creamy layer in the format specified
- Copy of SC/ST certificate from a competent authority not below the rank of a Tahsildar in the case of SC/ST category applicants,
- Copy of medical certificate from a competent authority indicating the degree of disability for differently abled applicants.
- Copy of proof for date of birth, (Mark list of X, XII), Copy of 12th class mark sheet/grade card.
- Copy of year/semester wise mark lists of qualifying degree and postgraduate degree, if any.
- Copy of certificates for work experience.
NIT Calicut MBA Admission Dates 2018
Official Notification: January 01st 2018
Last Date for Submission of Completed Application: February 24th 2018
Date of Publication of List of candidates selected for GD/PI: March 10th 2018
Tentative Dates of GD/PI:
Delhi: March 19th 2018
Kolkata: March 21st 2018
Chennai: March 23rd 2018
Mumbai: March 26th 2018
Calicut: 28th & 29th March 2018
Publication of Results Date: April 9th 2018
Admission: April 23rd 2018