MBA Admission 2019 in NIT Warangal | MBA Degrees
NIT Warangal MBA Admission 2019: School of Management, National Institute of Technology, Warangal has invited applications for admission to MBA Programme to engineering graduates of Academic Year 2019.
NIT Warangal MBA Admission Last Date 2019
- Availability of Application form on institute website: January 17th, 2019
- Last date for receipt of filled application along with requisite payment receipt by post / hand: February 15th, 2019
- List of Shortlisted applicants (On the Institute Website): March 02nd, 2019
- Date of group discussion and interview 21st & 22nd March 2019
- Display of final results on Institute website: March 28th, 2019
- Payment of Tuition Fees: On or before April 12th, 2019
NIT Warangal MBA Eligibility Criteria 2019
Bachelor’s Degree in any branch of Engineering / Technology from a recognized university with atleast 60 percent marks in aggregate (I to IV Year) or 6.5 CGPA and a valid CAT / MAT score.
Applicants belonging to SC / ST category and Physically Challenged Category (Persons with Disability) with 55 percent aggregate marks or 6.0 CGPA and with a valid CAT/MAT score are also eligible to apply for the programme.
Applicants awaiting the results of the final semester/year may also apply.
NIT Warangal MBA Application Form 2019
Applications form is available on institute website www.nitw.ac.in
The application fee is Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST applicants)
Applications are to be submitted along with photocopies of necessary certificates and demand draft (DD) for Rs1000/- (Rs500/- for SC/ST applicants) drawn in favour of Director, NIT Warangal, payable at SBH, NIT Warangal branch (code 20149) or any other Nationalized Bank payable at Warangal.
Name, address and contact number of the candidate should be written on the reverse side of the demand draft.
Applicants must send their applications by speed post/registered post superscribing application for admission into MBA-2019 on the envelope to the Associate Dean-Academic, National Institute of Technology, Warangal-506004, Andhra Pradesh.