NMAT Registration 2020 | NMAT Application Form 2020
NMAT 2020 Registration: All the desirous applicants will be required to register online only. The online registration process and filling of the online application forms commence from July 02nd, 2019 and the last date for registration will be October 03rd, 2019. (Re-application Start Date: October 05th 2019 and Re-application End Date: December 14th, 2019).
Also See: NMAT 2020 Notification
GMAC will carry out the online registration & will conduct NMAT by GMAC™ on behalf of NMIMS. Please visit www.nmims.edu website for registration. For appearing for NMAT by GMAC™, online application (both at NMIMS and NMAT.org.in website) has to be duly submitted & payment of registration charges need to be made in any of the prescribed modes within the stipulated time.
At the time of application, the programs selected by the applicant at NMIMS (Deemed to-be-University) website will only be considered even if the applicant upgrades his preferences later on at NMAT website.
The applicant has to register and complete the application/registration/fees payment process at both the websites – NMIMS (Deemed to-be-University) and NMAT website to be considered for the further selection process.
In case of reapplication, the applicant will have to complete the program selection process again by using the same ID/password used at the time of registration; the last preferences selected by the applicant will be taken as his final preferences for the further selection process.
Applicants can apply for more than one Programme/Campus as per his/her eligibility by giving preferences. i.e.
Check out: NMAT Exam Pattern
1) MBA 2) MBA & PGDM-Bengaluru and/or PGDM-Hyderabad 3) PGDM-Bengaluru and/or PGDM-Hyderabad.
Applicants are advised to check the information entered in the online registration application form very carefully while registering and again before submitting the application as they will not be allowed to make any changes after submitting the application.
An applicant who wishes to apply for more than one programme has to select MBA & PGDM – Bengaluru / PGDM – Hyderabad and has to pay registration charges as per the above table. Applicants are required to fill only one application form even if they are applying for multiple programs/campuses.
The mode of payment will be as under: i) Credit Card ii) Debit Card iii) Net Banking.
Payment of Registration Fee
- The mode of payment will be as under (a) Credit card (b) Debit Card and; (c) Internet Banking:
- GMAC will carry out the online registration & will conduct NMAT by GMAC™ on behalf of NMIMS
- Please visit www.nmims.edu website for registration. For appearing for NMAT by GMAC™, online application (both at NMIMS www.nmat.org.in website) has to be duly submitted & payment of registration charges need to be made in any of the prescribed modes within the stipulated time.
Also See: MBA Admission 2020
- You are required to pay a non-refundable fee of INR 1900 plus applicable taxes as applicable towards the registration fee. Up to 5 Programs/Schools are included in your registration fee. If you wish to apply to more than five (5) Programs/Schools a fee of INR 200 plus applicable taxes will be charged for each additional Program/School.
- Online Payment through Visa or MasterCard Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking/American Express Card/ Diners Card, IMPS, UPI &Mobile Wallets: Follow the instructions on the website after choosing the card option.
- Follow the instructions on the website after choosing the card option.