NMIMS NMAT 2020 for Full Time MBA/PGDM Admission in NMIMS Mumbai
NMAT 2020 Notification: NMIMS has announced admission to its 2 years Full-Time MBA, MBA-HR & MBA-Pharmaceutical Management Programs at Mumbai Campus, PGDM at Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Indore and Navi Mumbai Campus for the academic year commencing from June 2020-22. Admissions to the above programs are through entrance test – NMAT by GMACTM.
NMIMS NMAT 2020
NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (NMAT) is organized every single year by the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) Mumbai to award ambitious applicants’ admission in Programs like Full Time MBA, MBA (Pharmaceutical Management), MBA (HR), MBA (Capital Market), MBA (Banking), at Mumbai Campus and a 2-year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management PGDM at Hyderabad and Bengaluru, Indore and Navi Mumbai Campuses.
Check out more MBA Admissions
- Legacy of 36 years
- Amongst the top-10 B-schools in India
- 6 Campuses at Mumbai, Shirpur, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Indore, and Navi Mumbai
- 12 constituent Schools – Management, Engineering, Pharmacy, Architecture, Commerce, Economics, Science, Law, Aviation, Liberal Arts, Design & Distance Learning
- Over 12000 students & 513 full-time faculty members are part of NMIMS
NMAT 2020 Important Dates
- Date of Registration Start: July 02nd, 2019 (Tuesday)
- Date of Registration End: October 03rd, 2019 (Thursday)
- Date of Scheduling Start: July 02nd, 2019 (Tuesday)
- Date of Scheduling End: October 16th, 2019 (Wednesday)
- Late Registration Start: October 04th, 2019 (Friday)
- Late Registration End: October 14th, 2019 (Monday)
- Registration – Retake Start: October 05th, 2019 (Saturday)
- Registration – Retake End: December 14th, 2019 (Saturday)
- Re-scheduling Stat: July 02nd, 2019 (Tuesday)
- Re-scheduling Stat End: December 14th, 2019 (Saturday)
- Re-take Scheduling Start: October 05th, 2019 (Saturday)
- Re-take Scheduling End: December 14th, 2019 (Saturday)
- Exam Delivery Start: October 04th, 2019 (Friday)
- Exam Delivery End: December 17th, 2019 (Tuesday)
- Final Announcement of Results: 03rd week of January 2020
- Last Date for Official Score Card download: March 31st, 2020 (Sunday)
Check out latest entrance exams
NMAT 2020 Programs and Seats
For the following full-time MBA – Mumbai & PGDM – Bengaluru / PGDM – Hyderabad / PGDM – Navi Mumbai / PGDM – Indore / PGDM – Business Analytics / PGDM – Logistics and Supply Chain Management Programs for the academic year commencing from June 2020.
- MBA in Finance, Information, Marketing, Operations & Decision: 540 Seats
- MBA in Human Resources: 60 Seats
- MBA Decision Science & Analytics (Dual Degree in MBA Decision Science & Analytics, SBM + MS Business Analytics & Information Management, Purdue University) – 60 Seats
- MBA in Pharmaceutical Management: 120 Seats
- PGDM (Bengaluru Campus): 180 Seats
- PGDM (Hyderabad Campus): 120 Seats
- PGDM (Navi Mumbai Campus): 60 Seats
- PGDM – Indore Campus: 60 Seats
- PGDM – Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Navi Mumbai- 60 Seats
- 30% Seats in the MBA / PGDM Programmes of NMIMS will be offered to Girls
Check out more PG Diploma Courses
NMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For MBA/MBA HR/MBA Decision Science & Analytics
The applicants must be a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate. MBA Decision Science & Analytics (Dual Degree in MBA Decision Science & Analytics, SBM + MS Business Analytics &Information Management, Purdue University) applicants shall have taken Mathematics at the pre-university level – (10+2) or equivalent examination/s and English proficiency examination result.
The minimum TOEFL score is 80; IELTS score is 6.5.
For MBA (Pharmaceutical Management)
The applicants must be the Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3/4) in Pharmacy, Science, Life Sciences, Medical doctors MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Biotechnology from a UGC recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate in the first attempt. Post Graduate degree in Economics, Psychology, and Sociology can also apply.
Applicants with B.Tech & B.E in Bio-Tech & Bio-Medical are also eligible to apply.
Applicants working in Pharmaceutical Companies for more than two years are preferred.
For PGDM – Bengaluru Campus
For PGDM – Hyderabad Campus
For PGDM – Navi Mumbai Campus
For PGDM – Indore Campus
Applicants must be the Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3/ 4) in any discipline from a UGC recognized.
University with a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate.
The applicant must have completed graduation in the stipulated duration as per the respective University/ Institution awarding the degree.
Those applicants who have cleared their graduation by doing a part-time course or through distance learning, correspondence courses, externally, open school are not eligible to apply.
For all the full-time programs, applicants who are appearing for the final examination of their Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply (Provisional admission is subject to clearing the final examination of their Bachelor’s degree with 50% aggregate marks) and selected applicants must produce all the necessary documents, in original, within the given stipulated time.
For all the Full-Time programs, applicants having two and more years of post-qualification work experience will be preferred.
At the time of admission, the applicant should have cleared all the trimesters/ semesters of the Program. No exam of any previous Semester/ Trimester to the final Semester/ Trimester exam is held subsequent to the final Semester/ Trimester Exam. No result of any previous Semester/ Trimester exam to the final Semester/ Trimester exam is declared subsequent to the declaration of the result or the final Semester/ Trimester Exam.
Those applicants who have passed, or, have appeared for graduation exam from a University where Grade Point Average is given, such applicants must produce in writing from the University concerned about the equivalent percentage for the GPA/ CGPA obtained.
It is the sole responsibility of the applicants to ascertain whether they possess the necessary and requisite qualification for the admission at NMIMS.
NMAT 2020 Exam Pattern & Structure
NMAT 2020 by GMACTM would be an objective type multiple-choice test. (There will be no descriptive type questions).
The NMAT by GMACTM will comprise the following:
- Language Skills – 32 (No of Questions); Allotted Time 22 minutes
- Quantitative Skills – 48 (No of Questions); Allotted Time – 60 Minutes
- Logical Reasoning – 40 (No of Questions); Allotted Time – 38 Minutes
- Total Questions: 120 and; Duration: 120
The applicant should note that it is important for them to perform well relative to other applicants in each of the 3 sections of the test as the score of each section and the overall score will be used to shortlist the applicant for the second stage of the selection process as well as in the final ranking.
Please note that there will be no negative marking
- Please note that if the applicant is not satisfied by his/her NMAT by GMACTM score in the first attempt he/she may appear for the test by going through the full process as a fresh MNMAT by GMACTM test by visiting NMAT.org.in and NMIMS (Deemed to-be-University) website both mandatorily & logging in with the allotted username and password.
- The scores of all the attempts taken by the applicant will be declared on www.nmat.org.in and the shortlisting for the next round of NMIMS admission process (CD/ PI) as per the preference of the program will be declared on www.nmims.edu website.
NMAT 2020 Selection Process (CD & PI)
The selection will be made by the merit of applicants’ as per their score in the exam. The result for NMAT by GMAC™ test will be declared on the website www.nmat.org.in.
Shortlisted applicants are required to download the call letter from www.nmims.edu website. The shortlisted applicants also need to bring his/her call letter for CD/PI process.
Case Discussion & Personal Interview of shortlisted applicants will be conducted in Mumbai, Bengaluru /Hyderabad (if required) for CD/PI the applicants have to carry their NMAT by GMACTM admit card.
Check out CMAT 2020 Notification
NMAT 2020 Test Centers
The NMAT 2020 by GMAC™ exam will be delivered at 58 test centers across 46 cities throughout India and at 4 International Centers.
- North – Agra, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Jammu, Kanpur, Lucknow, Noida, Patiala, Varanasi
- West –Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Pilani, Surat, Vadodara
- South – Bengaluru, Chennai, Kochi, Hyderabad, Manipal, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Vellore, Vizag, Vijayawada
- Central – Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Raipur
- East – Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Patna, Ranchi, Shillong
International –Nepal, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Sri Lanka
The applicant will be able to select the venue (School/College) at the location of their choice while scheduling their NMAT by GMAC™- Test.
NMAT 2020 Application Form
Admission for all the Full-Time Programs mentioned above is through NMAT by GMAC™ Exam. For all test-related information please visit www.nmat.org.in. Applicants can apply for more than one Programme and more than one Campus.
Step 1: Visit www.nmat.org into register online and complete the registration process by paying the registration fee. Please remember your NMAT by GMAC registration number. It is mandatory to complete the NMAT by GMAC test registration before proceeding for the NMIMS application.
Step 2: Visit www.nmims.edu enter your NMAT by GMAC registration No. and complete the application process, without this number you will not able to proceed further to fill up NMIMS application form.
Payment of Registration Fee
- The mode of payment will be as under (a) Credit card (b) Debit Card and; (c) Internet Banking:
- GMAC will carry out the online registration & will conduct NMAT by GMAC™ on behalf of NMIMS.
- Please visit nmims.edu website for registration. For appearing for NMAT by GMAC™, online application (both at NMIMS www.nmat.org.in website) has to be duly submitted & payment of registration charges need to be made in any of the prescribed modes within the stipulated time.
Check out Admission Notification
NMAT 2020 Test Fee
- Test Registration (Early) – INR 1900 + applicable taxes
- Test Registration (Late) – INR 2000 + applicable taxes
- Retake – INR 1900 + applicable taxes
- Reschedule – INR 1100 + applicable taxes
- Additional Score Reports (beyond first five) – INR 200 per Score Report + applicable taxes
Payment Forms Accepted
- Master Card
- American Express
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Diners Club
- Mobile Wallets
If you wish to reschedule your appointment, you must pay with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) only. Click here for registration and payment details.
- You are required to pay a non-refundable fee of INR 1900 plus applicable taxes as applicable towards the registration fee. Up to 5 Programs/Schools are included in your registration fee. If you wish to apply to more than five (5) Programs/Schools a fee of INR 200 plus applicable taxes will be charged for each additional Program/School.
- Online Payment through Visa or MasterCard Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking/American Express Card/ Diners Card, IMPS, UPI &Mobile Wallets: Follow the instructions on the website after choosing the card option.
- Follow the instructions on the website after choosing the card option.